Chapter 93

Chapter 93 She and Her

    "My team and I implanted a face recognition system in Qiuqiu and Tangtang's chips, and cooperated with the government to focus on monitoring fugitive criminals and missing children and women."

    "Well."

    "In addition, we improved the performance of the chip. , carry out in-depth research and development of face recognition, for example, the probability of inaccurate recognition due to trauma will be greatly reduced. In addition, like lost children, we infer their future faces based on their family facebooks, and for the faces of children who have been lost for a long time. Make a profile, describe its growing face, and improve the probability of finding. These technologies will cooperate with governments of various countries and jointly promote them in the future."

    "Well."

    "Because Universal's chips have a wide range of applications around the world, such as airports and ports, many equipments are shared with Universal. Cooperation, it is also a coincidence that the mother and son were found so quickly." Xu Junran said, "They arrived at the port of Languo."

    Many of the large and small facilities of Languo come from Universal Group.

    The person lying lazily on the sofa and using his mobile phone twitched the corners of his mouth, "The original destination of their mother and son was not Languo. The police said that after Wang Heng was arrested, he was bitten and refused to speak. He was waiting for the mother and son to come ashore. Sailing, arrived at Ye Guo, Ye Guo's next stop is Lan Guo, Wang Heng's son is clamoring to go to Lan Guo, tsk."

    Xu Junran asked her: "Have the Xing family been arrested?"

    Xu Heran raised his eyebrows , "I don't know yet."

    "Well, the eldest sister is very angry." Xu Junran said.

    Xu Heran sneered: "They are too much. Even if the old lady doesn't do anything, I will never let them try to escape after bullying Nuonuo!"

    After Xing Yujin was taken away by the police, the president of the Xing family called Cui Qi. , want her contact information. Xu Heran didn't know what to say to this family.

    Last time Xing Yujin bullied her and was sent abroad for more than two years. She hired the best team of lawyers. This time, Xing Yujin will be in prison for two hundred years!

    "Xu Heran, you have an exam, when will you be back?" Xu Junran asked her, "The hotel is so comfortable?"

    Xu Heran stretched and smiled mysteriously at Xu Junran.

    "That's too comfortable." The

    siblings hung up the phone, and Xu Heran got up and went to the bedroom.

    The curtains in the bedroom were drawn, and the woman on the bed was sleeping soundly.

    It is now ten o'clock in the morning, but in the dim bedroom, it is like a deep night, and a dim bedside lamp is on, illuminating the girl's back.

    The room was at a comfortable temperature, Xinnuo was covered with a thin blanket, her arms were draped over her body, her smooth shoulders were like a soft snow-capped mountainside ridge, mottled with plum blossoms. , like two balls of snow-white pudding about to drip out.

    Xu Heran's eyes darkened, he pulled the blanket up and down, and put Xin Nuo's cool arm into the quilt. She moved very lightly, but Xinnuo slowly woke up, her voice a little hoarse.

    "What time is it?"

    "It's still early, you go to bed."

    "Yeah." Xin Nuo closed her eyes, moved her head towards Xu Heran, and pressed against her leg.