Chapter 104

Chapter 104: Xu Jiamu x Cheng Siying

    The moment Xu Jiamu spoke, her pupils shrank, she looked at the secretary standing beside her without a trace, and saw the smile on the secretary's face, she paused, and apologized to Cheng Siying who came from the other side of the bridge.

    "I'm sorry."

    Cheng Siying stood in front of Xu Jiamu, raised his head, and smiled slightly, "It's okay." The

    two stretched out their hands in the middle of the bridge and shook hands.

    "Mr. Cheng, long time no see." Xu Jiamu said, the two held hands for a moment, Xu Jiamu felt the skin cooler than her palm, she rubbed her fingers, and said to Cheng Siying, "Let's talk in the car."

    Cheng Siying put her hand in her pocket Inside, "For a walk?"

    "Okay." The

    two women walked off the bridge and walked slowly along the stone road. The secretary deliberately fell behind a few steps and looked at the two women walking side by side.

    "I saw it." In the silence, Cheng Siying said softly, "Thank you."

    Xu Jiamu: "Huh?"

    She lowered her eyes, showing doubts, and looked at Cheng Siying's profile.

    In the dry and cold air in winter, the woman's pale face was almost transparent, and her cheeks were icy red from the cold weather. She seemed to notice Xu Jiamu's gaze. Cheng Siying's eyes flowed, and her clear brown pupils looked at Xu Jiamu.

    "I saw the bouquet in front of my father's tomb, thank you."

    Xu Jiamu remembered that when she first arrived in China this year, it was the death anniversary of the father of biological materials, so she brought the bouquet in private to visit Cheng's tomb. This was her accidental idea, she thought Not worthy of publicity, her name was not written on the bouquet.

    "How do you know—" Xu Jiamu didn't finish her words, remembering what the secretary didn't finish when she visited Pinnacle Technology, she pursed her lips and said in a low voice, "Universal has wanted to cooperate with Cheng's since a long time ago."

    Especially at the end of last year, when the news of Cheng's crisis came out, major companies in the industry were very concerned. Unfortunately, Cheng refused Universal's invitation to merge with Peak Technology. Xu Jiamu learned that Cheng also rejected Lu's invitation, and learned that the president of Peak and Cheng After learning about the relationship between Ji Yichen and Cheng Siying, he could only let go of the matter with regret.

    But now Cheng Shi and Feng Feng are quickly separated, their engagement is terminated, and she has no other concerns.

    Cheng Siying smiled lightly and whispered, "I hope to have the opportunity to cooperate with Universal in the future."

    "Why not now?" Xu Jiamu stopped and stood face to face with Cheng Siying, "Mr. Cheng, I sincerely invite you to join Universal. , we will meet your needs to the greatest extent and support your research on new materials."

    Cheng Siying asked her, "Even if I need ten, twenty, thirty years, or longer?"

    Xu Jiamu's voice was calm, "New materials It is not for immediate interests, but for the further future."

    "Even if it is longer." Xu Jiamu said.

    "It's good."

    Cheng Siying said softly, she raised her eyes and looked at the far-reaching sky.