Chapter 86

Chapter 86 She and Her

The car drove slowly into the distance. Inside, the black-haired girl was expressionless and moved slowly, her white fingertips tightly holding the zipper of her schoolbag.

When the "whoosh" zipper sounded in the quiet compartment, the assistant in charge of driving in front subconsciously glanced at the rear-view mirror and noticed the girl's cold eyebrows. Xin Nuo's eyelashes drooped, a faint murderous aura overflowed from the end of his eyes, and the surrounding atmosphere was suddenly gloomy.

Assistant: "..."

She immediately sat up straight, her eyes fixed on the front, and she never looked back.

"Om."

Black shades rose from the center of the front and rear seats.

Xin Nuo was very satisfied with the assistant's wink. If it weren't for the fact that the car was not allowed to be thrown in the car, then in the car, the schoolbag was the first, and then there was a certain pearl with a smile on its face, all of which would be thrown out of the car window by her. go out!

"Xu, He, Ran..." Xin Nuo said coldly.

Xu Heran blinked, and his voice was well-behaved.

"Hey~"

"I'm here."

"You think you're a sugar ball, pretending to be cute?" Xin Nuo turned around suddenly, blushing and threw the shoulder bag on Xu Heran's face, "You give me some restraint!"

Xu Heran Leaning back, he tore off the shoulder bag from his face, and looked at Sinno with a smile.

The black-haired girl was leaning against the window, not looking back at all, with an expression of refusing Xu Heran's approach.

A certain person stretched out his hand without fear of death, pinched Xin Nuo's ear, a low laughter spit out from her mouth, Xu Heran approached Xin Nuo, and said against her ear, "

It's so hot." Serious stuff." Xin Nuo pushed her with a blushing face, but was grabbed by Xu Heran's wrist, the back seat was very spacious, but the two of them squeezed together.

"I'm serious." Xu Heran put Xin Nuo's hand on her lap, squeezed the whole body against Xin Nuo, and whispered, "If you don't believe me, look at it, my mind is full of 'Sinuo' two. Character."

Xin Nuo: "...Huh."

"Liar."

Xin Nuo glanced at the shoulder bag that made her look like a tiger. The bulging shoulder bag was lying in the corner, and the decoration on the bag looked like a grinning mouth facing her. laugh.

"I want to make it clear to you." Xin Nuo said sternly, "You can't be like last time, it's too much, you have to be restrained!"

"Okay." Xu Heran leaned on Xin Nuo's shoulder, rubbed her neck and whispered. , "It's all too good for Nuonuo, I can't control it."

Xin Nuo sneered, "You still blame me?"

Xu Heran smiled, grabbed Xin Nuo's hand, and the two crossed their fingers and buckled together.

"Nuo Nuo, by the way, have you heard an old saying?" Someone's voice was even lower.

"As the saying goes, there are only exhausted cows and no pears. I think you should consider it for me." Xu Heran said solemnly, "Also, I also want to see how far I can go- Don't fight!"

"Hey! I was wrong!"

The assistant in the front seat, listening to the faint voice behind him, shook his head, not surprised.