Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Starlight Girl

    The director holding his arms looked at them coldly. When the assistant director told him Xu Heran confessed to Xin Nuo, his sneer echoed throughout the room.

    The dog guarding the training camp knows that Xu Heran doesn't like Xinnuo, and she never hides her disgust for Xinnuo. When the sky fell, he didn't believe that Xu Heran would like Xin Nuo!

    Then the assistant director put the video in front of him and told him, wake up, the sky is falling.

    "You..." He looked at the atmosphere of the two, it didn't look like they were in a bad relationship? Xu Heran woke up? back? Know what you're doing wrong? That's not even a confession!

    "It's not a big deal." Xu Heran waved his fingers, as if he had seen a big scene, "I didn't say anything explicit, everyone is good friends, what's wrong with posting it!"

    Explicit?

    The director's face darkened.

    good friend?

    Sinno's expression moved slightly.

    "And this is all the heat!" Xu Heran patted the table, more directing than the director, "Up to now, almost 180% of the popularity of the show has been given by me? I just helped the show create a little more popularity. , you have to thank me!" The

    director was in urgent need of oxygen.

    Thank you too! Thank you for almost sending me away?

    "After a few days, everyone will forget about this." Xu Heran made a serious suggestion, "It's really not good, let's do a small interview!"

    She suddenly looked at Xin Nuo, her blue-purple eyes smiled and winked at her. down the left eye.

    Xin Nuo cooperatively raised the phone and put it to his mouth, "May I ask you to confess to Xin Nuo, who is also a trainee late at night, do you really like her?"

    Xu Heran put his hand on his abdomen and sat up straight.

    "Of course it is!"

    Sinno paused while holding the phone's finger.

    "Who doesn't like a pretty sister!"

    Xin Nuo immediately took the phone back and put it to his lips, "Please note that Xin Nuo's trainee is two years older than you."

    "Oh, who doesn't like beautiful sisters!" Xu Heran immediately changed his words, "I just want to be beautiful. Big sister's fans, vote for the pretty sister! Spend money! Let her debut and let her go the flowery way!"

    "Okay, put down my phone..." The director waved his hand and sighed, with a weak expression on his face. I will discuss with the program team how to deal with this matter, you should go back to rest first."

    Xu Heran's words reminded him that this matter has to be dealt with with Universal Entertainment.

    "By the way, Heran, tomorrow you can find a staff member to make up an interview."

    Xu Heran raised his hand and made an "ok" gesture.

    The two walked along the brightly lit road to the dormitory. On the road, there were scattered trainees who had just finished training walking in the same direction as them. From the corner of their eyes, they saw Xin Nuo and Xu Heran standing side by side not far away, their indifferent faces were immediately replaced by surprise, their tiredness was suddenly awake because of the gossip, and they turned their heads again and again, wanting to make sure that the girl who went with Xin Nuo was really Is it Xu Heran?