Chapter 54

Chapter 54 SGS (Overlord Ticket and Nutrient Solution Plus Update)

    In the largest square in the park, there are two cages. When the voice of "Lin Weining eliminated" sounded, there were sighs one after another in the two cages.

    Haya stood leaning against the cage, sighing heavily, "Yeah, how could Xianxian be Zhuzhu's     opponent     ?

    " Girls, they wore pointed hats, held small flags in their hands, and had the word "soldier" printed on their clothes, and locked Lin Weining in a cage with only three people.     Jiang Qiong wanted to rush out, but was knocked on the head by Sasa.     "Please don't choose to run away." Sa Sa threatened, "You are already dead! If you run away, you will be wiped out~"     "Are you Xihuan or Xianxia, ​​can you unite?" Jiang Qiong rubbed her head, " Why is the soul still destroyed?"     "Hee hee." Sa Sa smiled and immediately cheered when he saw Xu Heran approaching.     "Congratulations to the victorious return of our Evil Dragon!" The     other girls raised their flags and cheered, "Evil dragon! Evil dragon! Evil dragon!"     "You will be the boss of the canyon in the future!"     "Your Highness, we will absolutely execute the sword tonight!"     Xu Heran stepped on the red carpet and asked with a smile, "Isn't it time you ran away when you saw me?"     The seven girls outside the cage were Shu Yuemeng, Sang Shiyi, Jing Rui, Sa Sa, Youyou Luoxi and Lin Ran.     "Sister, you're here too!" Xu Heran said in surprise, "I didn't see you?"     "I've been hiding in the grass." Lin Ran shook his head, "Should come out and shake."     Everyone laughed.     "Thank you to the seven Universal Entertainment trainees for their assistance in this episode! Let's welcome Xu Heran, the winner of the first episode of "Do As You Want", to sit on the throne!" said the director.

    Xu Heran stepped on the red carpet and walked onto the high platform between the two cages. There was a throne on the platform. After Xu Heran sat down, Lin Ran took the prize from the director and gave it to Xu Heran.

    "Thank you, Sister Lin Ran." Xu Heran put the golden crown on his head.

    Xin Nuo leaned against the edge of the cage and said unhappily, "Zhuzhu, I want a golden cage, can you sell the crown on your head to buy a cage for me?"

    "Oh~"

    "It's too crowded here!" The girls quarreled.

    "The loser is squatting in the cage!" Xu Heran said with a smile.

    Jian Yueyin raised her hand, "Review, how did you do it?"

    "Is the identity agreed in advance?" Everyone asked.

    Xu Heran shook her head quickly, she sat on the throne, and explained: "In the first round of tasks, I will know my identity only after I get the identity reminder." The

    director said: "The card is drawn randomly, and only the team where the dragon is victorious can get the reminder. ."

    On Sunday night, at the end of the show, the very first picture flashed.

    At the end of the first round of tasks, Xu Heran drew out a card.

    "You are an evil dragon, protect your identity and eliminate everyone. In order to hide your identity, please try to win as much as possible and let your teammates choose the identity reminder." In

    the second round of tasks, take the initiative to tell the person whose identity was unclear in the first round to guide teammates It was Xu Heran. She got a dragon sticker and a reminder in the envelope, "Use the dragon sticker to eliminate any object. The dragon sticker needs to be exchanged. Please buy the sticker with the secret code in the final mission." The