Chapter 79

Chapter 79 SGS

Xu Heran felt that in his life, there has never been a night as beautiful as tonight.

    When Sinon fell asleep beside her, she didn't feel sleepy at all. She wanted to roll on the bed excitedly, and was afraid to make a noise to disturb Xinnuo's good dream, but she closed her eyes and her mind was full of Xinnuo's appearance.

    From top to bottom.

    From the corners of her blushing, teardrop-filled eyes to the trembling ones, she could only clasp her fingers tightly, from the slender trembling waist to the slender, snow-white ankles that were more delicate than works of art.

    When she was in love, she seemed to tremble everywhere.

    The delicate skin seemed to have turned into coagulated milk, and the slippery surface was oozing with sweat, falling down the tight skin.

    Xu Heran had never heard Xin Nuo call her in that kind of voice, very soft, very sweet, very... greasy, making her want to drown in this shaky world.

    I really want to...

    I want to continue.

    Don't want to stop.

    Xu Heran looked at the dark air, her bright eyes were as bright as stars in the darkness, and her fingers floated slowly on the quilt. The room in the old house is cleaned by servants every day. She used to live here, but because it is more remote than the city, it can only be used as a place to live occasionally.

    The quilt she uses is the most comfortable fabric in the world, and when she lies down, it seems to be among the clouds. When Xu Heran's fingers brushed lightly on the quilt, she suddenly raised the corner of her lips.

    Much worse than Nono.

    She found the most beautiful person in the world and had the most beautiful feeling in the world.

    Eighteen is great.

    The girl with her eyes bent in the dark got up gently, she bent down, kissed Xinnuo on the face, rubbed it again, and just lay down slowly and fell asleep next to Xinnuo.

    Early in the morning, before dawn, the servants of Aston Manor got up one after another.

    Outside the manor, the convoy of the cooperative team arranged for the banquet used by the Aston family arrived on time. The long convoy stopped beside the fountain. The staff got off the car and brought fresh dew flowers, ribbons, balloons, and various delicate and beautiful flowers. Nice decor move down.

    The distant mountains are still black and blue, and the forest is hazy as if not awake, but the entire Aston Manor is awake. The arches made of flowers are spread from the gate of the manor to the gate of the castle. The red carpet is long and wide, and the paving is smooth.

    The huge lawn between the garden and the orchard can not be seen at a glance, and a long table is set up. After the banquet begins, there will be a sumptuous banquet involved.

    This is the coming-of-age banquet for the two youngest children of the Aston family, and it is also a social occasion for the Aston family.

    Xu Heran's bedroom was opposite the door. When the excitement outside became more and more uncontrollable, the black-haired girl who buried herself in the quilt snorted dissatisfiedly in Xu Heran's arms. She was not feeling well, and turned around, feeling I was heavy and my waist was sore.

    Her consciousness seemed to be a little more awake, and a certain image from last night flashed in her mind, which was pressing on her-in an instant, the girl's skin suddenly turned red.