Chapter 45

Chapter 45 SGS

    "Ah - I'm going to swipe the stage for the babies a hundred times!"

    "I won't sleep tonight, my hair will stay with me for the night! The mobile phone swipes the debut stage, and the tablet plays two episodes of the ensemble in a loop, crying on the left and laughing on the right, don't say I'm too rambunctious, because I found the antidote to happiness!"

    "It's you again! Big wet man!" In the

    SGS girl group section, fans who were excited about the girls' debut gathered together and had a carnival. They watched eight girls from the stars. Yao girl has come all the way, and now she can finally be called an idol artist!

    "But...the songs that our girls choose are not girl groups at all?"

    "It's all good!"

    "I worked overtime today and just watched the replay. Oh my God, "Capturing the Stars" turned out to be written by Xiaozhu! How could it be written by Xiaozhu?"

    "I saw it too!! I took a picture and posted it as soon as possible, Xiaozhu Xinnuo wrote the lyrics, Jian Yueyin composed the music, their debut song is their own song!"

    "That can be The cute, loving, coquettish little pearl suddenly felt different in my heart... My mother, she is a daughter of gold, how could she write such a song?"

    "After watching the group, I really thought it was Yueyin. Written, looking at the lyrics, I think it's Yueyin's words, it's amazing..."

    "Little Pearl, cow!"

    "The baby girl goose is amazing!"

    "Woooooo, it's like seeing your own son of a bitch. It's like going to college, this exciting but delicate feeling...I don't dare to brag to others, I'm a little apprehensive!"

    "Hahaha, what you describe, Xiaozhu is going to bite!"

    "Ah, ah, the official pronunciation source, All major music software can listen to SGS songs, there are three songs in total, tonight's debut song, the old ten team's team song and "The Stars Shine", I haven't heard the last song, nor has it appeared in the show?"

    "I know! It was the song that Xiaozhu and Yueyin sang when everyone was having a dinner together for a barbecue! The two of them scored crazy high points during this song, and there was a little easter egg! The band that accompanies them at that time was The lyricist of this song is also the band in the first episode of the troupe, a roadside stand band!"

    "Sister Mei is so cute! I like!"

    "Hey, this sister Mei's name is Han Meimei...is that the one! Curse Ge Tao's Han Meimei split plums? Lingxi said during the live broadcast that it was the barbecue that Laurel invited everyone to eat, and Laurel's own family's small business!"

    "It's strung up!"

    "Hahahaha, Ge Tao didn't dare to come out after being ridiculed by the group. Now, I'm a pollen, and I specially watched the show where the official announced Ge Tao's list. Several shows have removed him. The one that hasn't been removed is probably the top iron, and I want all the popularity."

    "There is an account on Weibo. The old grudge video between Ge Tao and Laurel was sorted out. Although it was very fuzzy, I could see that Laurel was so tender at the time, only fifteen years old, so he pressed Ge Tao to the ground and rubbed it! Ge Tao is really disgusting, Turning black and white, do you really think that what you have done will not be picked up?"     "Is there anyone who doesn't know that he was a gangster before? The rapper performed very well, but it didn't take long for him to quit the circle. After a long time, he said that Ge Tao forced him to retire. He threatened him personally, he would either quit or lose. It made me sick to death, but the little rapper was too vague, and no one knew about it. "     Is it the rap show in which Ge Tao won the championship? I watched it at the time, and I wondered how everyone would lose when they played Ge Tao. Didn't Ge Tao still have the title of a walking winner at that time, because he I haven't lost in this period."     "...It's amazing, so it's true that Ge Tao smashed the laurel booth? My mother! The industry is a cancer! This is a society ruled by law, no one cares?"     "It's all the old emperor's calendar, now He doesn't dare, and I don't know if there is any evidence to sue him!"     "..."