Chapter 44

Chapter 44 SGS

    "A little bit!"

    Xu Heran put down his hand, looked at Mu Yiye's livid, angry face, and couldn't help sneering, "If you don't leave, wait for me to invite you?"

    "...You!" People can't like him when his face is fierce and his eyes are cold. Mu Yiye took a deep breath, he recognized Xu Heran, the daughter of the Universal Group, who he had just slandered in front of Xin Nuo.

    Mu Yiye knew that today's trip was doomed to be fruitless. He took a deep breath, put on a mask to cover his angry face, and said to Xin Nuo in a deep voice, "Think about it." What are

    you thinking about?

    Xu Heran raised his eyebrows, looked at the masculine back, and shouted, "Wait!"

    "Didn't the teacher teach you not to litter randomly!" The pink-haired girl pulled out the squashed bouquet , walked to Mu Yiye and handed it to him.

    "Give it back to you."

    Mu Yiye's face was so ugly that he couldn't look straight, and the blue veins in his neck burst out. He clenched his fists tightly, snatched the bouquet from Xu Heran's hand, and pushed the door open with a "bang". He smashed into the trash can at the door, got in the car and left quickly under the terrified eyes of passersby.

    "Humph."

    Xu Heran raised his hand and clapped his palm.

    Behind her, the black-haired girl rolled her eyes, walked over and hugged Xu Heran's waist, "So fierce."

    "This person is a bit fierce." Xu Heran nodded.

    Xin Nuo laughed, "I mean, you are fierce."

    Xu Heran: "???"

    She narrowed her eyes, turned around, and held Xin Nuo's shoulder.

    "Stand for me!" Xu Heran decided to show Xin Nuo what it means to be fierce. She pulled Sinon's hand away, made her stand up straight, then folded her arms and looked Sinon up and down.

    The black-haired girl stood smiling, her hands behind her back, her left hand grabbing her right.

    The freshly baked bread exudes a sweet and warm aroma. The waiter carefully puts the takeaway food ordered by the customer into a cute bag, and then carries the bag with both hands and walks to the just-beautiful corner. However, before the waiter came to the table, she heard a low reprimand.

    "Not keeping the wife's virtue!" The

    waiter's hand trembled, and the bag over his fingertips was almost thrown out.

    "I work hard outside every day for what and for whom! It's not for this family, it's for you! You actually showed up behind my back, and you learned to seduce people, right! Say, who is that man and why did he give it to you? Are you sending flowers?" The

    waiter raised his eyes tremblingly, and saw the girl wearing a white baseball cap who could tell she was a beautiful woman just by looking at her eyes, and said aggrievedly, "I don't know..."

    "How dare you lie!" The girl in the black baseball cap angrily grabbed the huge bouquet on the table. Because the bouquet was too big, she couldn't grasp it firmly. She held it with both hands and tucked one into the arms of the girl in the white baseball cap.

    "When you give birth to this child, we will get divorced! Our Zhu family, we can't ask you to be such a flirtatious woman!" Xu Heran put his arms on his hips and thought about it, "Even if you come and kiss me now, I will not forgive you. !"