Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Star Girl (Including Deep Water Plus)

    At 7:30 in the afternoon, the trainees rushed to the dormitory and shared the delicious food brought from home. Everyone was very restrained. The staff who came to check the equipment just pretended not to see it, and were chased and fed by the trainees. After a few dormitories came out, I didn't even have to eat dinner.

    "Have Little Pearl and Xinnuo come back?" Someone knocked on the door of the first dormitory with snacks and asked.

    "Youzi said that she met Pearl's nanny car at the door, and it's probably coming soon. You can put things on her table-stool." The fourth Sasa stood up and enthusiastically pulled out the stool under Xu Heran's table. , her table is full of snacks.

    "Wow!" The person put down his things with a smile, and patted Sasa's ass casually, "Thank you, baby."

    "Hate~" The

    two girls poke me and I poke you, and they start to get started.

    "Ah..." Another girl who delivered snacks shook her head in disgust, showing an expression of "it's unbearable to look at the world", and was dragged by Sasa to her side to join the battle.

    The sound of laughter and noise in the dormitory kept flying into the sky, causing Sunset after finishing work to hesitate for a moment and reluctantly disperse.

    Xu Heran stepped on Yu Hui's tail, walked out of the director's room, and said ok to Sinnobi, who was leaning against the wall and waiting for someone. Xin Nuo wore a hat, raised her head slightly, and said in a cold voice, "It's better that things are as you said, otherwise..."

    She had a backup.

    "Sister Nuonuo~" Xu Heran hugged Xin Nuo and rubbed her hands on her back, "Don't worry, I love you~"

    "Go away, it's very hot."

    "I'll blow your hair, huhuhu —" Xu Heran puffed out his cheeks.

    Xinnuo disliked it even more, and deliberately quickened his pace. Xu Heran caught up with Xin Nuo's footsteps, hugged her arms and waist together from behind, and lifted her up with strength from her abdomen, making Xin Nuo's feet off the ground. She rushed forward with Sinno in her arms.

    "Xu Heran!" Xin Nuo was startled, and the hair in his ear jumped with Xu Heran's footsteps.

    "Hey, I found out that the reason why I can't pull out Xin Nuo Nuo is because I'm not used to your weight. You asked me to hug more. I'm used to it. In the future, I will not only be able to pull out Xin Nuo Nuo, but also Playing with flower guns !"

    "..."

    Xin Nuo didn't want to, but the picture of herself being held in Xu Heran's arms and playing with flower guns automatically appeared in her mind, her face darkened, and she felt that it was enough for her to cooperate with Lenovo!

    If you stay with Xu Heran for a long time, you will become stupid!

    "Look at me walking like flying!" Xu Heran shouted while hugging her.

    Xin Nuo has an indifferent face, just hug her, it's not her who is tired anyway.

    Not only the trainees are rushing back, but also the staff, agents and assistants of various companies. They are surprised to see the two people who are galloping all the way—probably, get out of the way immediately.

    Xin Nuo effortlessly stood under the entrance hall with a leisurely expression on her face. She raised her hand to flick the dust on her clothes that did not exist, and spoke slowly to Xu Heran, who was bent over and gasping for breath with her hands on her knees.