Chapter 85

Chapter 85 She and Her

    "I don't know why, but seeing Wei Ning's two scandals a day made me inexplicably think of the ridiculous scandal that you and your brother had had before." Jian Yueyin put down her phone and said to Xu Heran.

    Xu Heran, who was eating an apple, immediately showed a "going to vomit" expression.

    "But the matter of Haya and Xianxian..." Xu Heran suddenly became a little proud, "So, I am her senior?"

    Jian Yueyin chuckled, "How to escape from the furious Sister Cui's senior?"

    Xu Heran raised his eyebrows , the feet are on the ground, and the stool turns around.

    "But Xianxian is still in the regiment, I don't think Haya wants to chase Xianxian easily." Xu Heran shook his head, "Poor."

    The pride in someone's voice could not be concealed.

    "I'm going to tell Haya." Jian Yueyin said threateningly.

    Xu Heran immediately smiled at Jian Yueyin, "Then I will also tell everyone that someone is coming to you every three days, and it seems that something is wrong."

    Speaking of this, the smile on Jian Yueyin's face was a little light, and Xu Heran came over, The shoulders touched Jian Yueyin, "Tell me, what's the matter?"

    Jian Yueyin folded her arms, "If a very confident and accomplished person wants to give you pointers, he can't stop him."

    "I It seems that he always wants to find you to form a team." Xu Heran said.

    A total of eight episodes of the show will be broadcast over two months. They are currently recording the fifth episode. Two young singers, Xu Heran and Jian Yueyin, will form a team to challenge others.

    Jian Yueyin raised her lips, and her smile became colder.

    Knowing her attitude, Xu Heran patted her on the shoulder, "In this way, in the future, when he finds you to form a team, I will..."

    "How about it?"

    "Forget it." Jian Yueyin said, "I'm afraid that halfway through the program, you will He's pissed off."

    "Am I that kind of person?" Xu Heran asked with a smile.

    The two looked at each other and laughed.

    After a while, the staff knocked on the door, brought them mics, and invited them to the music room.

    "Since the two of us form a team, we have to create new words... Would you like something different?" Xu Heran held his face and remembered one thing, "Didn't we get a privilege, we can invite someone to assist in the performance."

    Jian Yueyin She asked with a smile, "Do you want to invite..."

    Xu Heran pursed her lower lip and flicked her fingers, "No, I want to invite a general!"

    "Oh?"

    Jian Yueyin watched as she rang someone's call When the phone rang, Jian Yueyin flashed a smile and touched her chin.

    "Interesting."

    "Speak." There was a grumpy voice over the phone.

    "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, I dare to ask if Your Majesty is in court?" Xu Heran asked Laurel with a smile.

    "The court is endless, just like a math problem, it can never be solved." Laurel's tone was dead and lifeless, "Save me."

    "Well, in that case, come to the capital for two days and do us a favor. Xu Heran said, "The captain and I want to write a song, rap, and we need you to give us some pointers."