Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Starlight Girl

    Xu Heran packed up, and when she and Xin Nuo were about to go out, her always unsmiling manager suddenly dragged her aside, speaking earnestly.

    "You are still young, you must protect yourself, there are some things that you can't do now."

    "?" Xu He looked at her blankly and nodded slowly, "Oh..."

    What is it?

    In Cui Qi's eyes, her attitude was equivalent to acquiescence. Cui Qi sighed and explained again, "You may debut as a girl group. Although it is a two-year limited group, at least when you are an idol, it is best not to make fans. Disappointing."

    Xu Heran, who didn't think he could debut but agreed with Cui Qi's words, nodded immediately.

    "Well, it's good to know what you have in mind." Cui Qi sighed heavily and decided to return to the company, and immediately made a plan for dealing with the artist's love affairs.

    On the way to the recording hall, Xin Nuo looked at Xu Heran who had been frowning, and asked warmly, "What's wrong?"

    "I think..." Xu Heran scratched his chin, "Is Sister Cui... Menopause?"

    Xin Nuo looked at her suspiciously.

    "She just said a lot of inexplicable things to me." Xu Heran whispered, "She was sweating and blushing all the time, which is in line with the symptoms of menopause, should I let her go back to rest for a while, and then wait until I'm eliminated. Let her come back to work?"

    Xin Nuo asked her what Cui Qi had said, and Xu Heran recounted it honestly, and suddenly he felt blessed and suddenly realized, "Could it be that someone was secretly dating in the training camp?"

    "Hmm." Xin Nuo remembered When she was in Xu Heran's room, Cui Qi kept staring at her with a subtle smile on her face.

    Xu Heran didn't see her expression, but thinking of what Cui Qi explained later, she suddenly stopped.

    Can't be in love!

    Yes, now that the Xu family has not withdrawn from the capital, Xin Nuo can make her debut from "Star Girl". Although there was a lot of rumors about her "confession" with Xin Nuo before, it is not certain which arrogant dog can't resist Xin Nuo. Charm, do you have to start with Nuonuo?

    Nuonuo is so good, those dog things are more disgusting than each other, and the methods are inferior to each other. Nuonuo is not a strong Nuo who has experienced the wind and rain in the future. What if she is deceived by those dog-like beasts!

    The more Xu Heran thought about it, the worse it became, the more uncomfortable she felt, she stopped and grabbed Xin Nuo's hand in front of her chest.

    Xin Nuo: "...?"

    "I have something very important to tell you." Xu Heran looked into Xin Nuo's eyes seriously.

    Xin Nuo smiled slightly, "Please tell me."

    "I think what Sister Cui said is very reasonable. Since we are here to participate in the show, we are going for our debut! If we can debut, it will be voted by fans one vote for one vote. We fell in love when we debuted, so the fans who voted for us are so disappointed, aren't they?" Xu Heran clung to Xin Nuo's fingers.

    "Well... that makes sense." Xin Nuo nodded slightly, pretending to listen.

    "So, when you debut, you must be firm in your heart, and you must not be abducted by the dogs on the roadside - cats, cats and dogs!" Speaking of which, Xu Heran's voice was obviously gnashing.