Chapter 91

Chapter 91 She and Her

    Jiang Qiong's program has been recorded for two days this time, and two episodes will be edited until evening. Only Xu Heran and Xin Nuo are left in the forest villa. The two of them are sitting on the balcony, eating and watching a group of beautiful girls on the forest path. Chase me to escape, passionate "fight", and occasionally comment.

    "Have you watched the variety show by Haya and Wei Ning?" Xin Nuo asked Xu Heran.

    Xu Heran said honestly: "I only watched the editing part of the two of them."

    Because there are people who don't want to see.

    Even without the supervision of Nuonuo, she is very virtuous, a rare little pearl!

    Xin Nuo held a white printed coffee cup with her legs crossed. Hearing this, she looked at Xu Heran with a smile, "It doesn't matter, they only appeared in the first issue and were eliminated soon. You can watch the full episode."

    Xin Nuo thought about it. Thinking, "Start from the second issue."

    Xu Heran raised his hand to say "ok", and explained: "I just watch it while I'm eating. Usually I'm busy with my studies and thinking about you. It's really hard to do."

    "Humph . Xin Nuo chuckled, "Your gift next year will be a large bucket of stickers."

    "No need." Xu Heran said, "I want to open it."

    "I don't think you are tired, but if you can keep following It would be great if you were together."

    Xin Nuo fingered her fingers, her heart was sour, she whispered, "I want to be with you too."

    Xu Heran didn't speak, and the ring-wearing finger hooked her finger .

    The two of them slowly held their hands together and crossed their fingers.     Downstairs, Jiang Xiaoqiong

    , who was passing by, raised his hand, "Hey! Come on down!" Xu Heran

    beckoned to the camera, "Come up if you have the skills."

, so frightened that the dog bark turned his head and ran.

    "Qionner's health is getting better and better." Xu Heran looked at Jiang Qiong's flying shadow and nodded with satisfaction, "Sister Cui should send a pennant to Director Liu."

    "Fitness coach, Master Wang Wang."

    "It's just you and Qiong'er tonight . Here, she ran for two days, you can let her rest for a while." Sinno said helplessly.

    Xu Heran immediately turned to look at her, "I've worked hard too, I've worked hard all night."

    "..."

    "Shut up!"

    Xin Nuo raised his hand and twisted Xu Heran's mouth.

    After Xin Nuo had eaten, Xu Heran went downstairs and took her to the airport.

    "I'll be back on June 6th, wait for me."

    Before leaving, Sinon said softly.

    Xu Heran reached out and hugged Xinnuo.

    "I've been waiting for you."

    "Liu Shaotou on the Moon" is about to be released. Xin Nuo and Song Fenghua, as well as the male protagonist, went to Beijing to participate in a variety show and promote the movie.

    Variety shows are outdoor variety shows that are full of life. Star guests need to play different roles, earn enough money, and finally pay for overnight food and accommodation.