Chapter 36

Chapter 36 Starlight Girl

    The three teams stood in line, and the trainees turned their heads to see who was in each team.

    "Xiaozhuo and Xinnuo are not in the same team?"

    "Xiaozhuzhu's "Paly I Bah" Xinnuo's "A Side of Fear", oh... I think everyone feels terrible, why am I here, I really want to talk to These people compare?" Someone rubbed their hands in horror.

    "I understand the first team and the second team, but why are Tan Yutong and Sister Yueyin in the third team?" Jiang Qiong stretched his neck while pressing Haya's shoulder like an excited groundhog.     Xu Heran pointed his fingers towards his waist. Like all the other trainees, she wears a pink shirt on her upper body. She likes loose clothes. The original clothes were deliberately made a size larger, and now they are put on the body of the strip, except that they are still a little loose, and the length is just right.     Xin Nuo twisted her head, and her eyes fell on the thin waist that was pinched out by her palm. From the outside, Xu Heran is tall and thin. During this period of time, the girl who grows like a full-fledged wheat seedling is thinner than before, but she is such a thin-looking girl. Two weeks ago, she was easily taken carried on the shoulders.     "What are you looking at?" Xu Heran said with a smile when he noticed Xin Nuo's gaze.     Xin Nuo's eyes brightened, she reached out her hand and put it on Xu Heran's stomach on purpose.     "I feel it, is it hard, do you have abdominal muscles?"     "The muscles are soft!" Xu Heran whispered, "How can the abdominal muscles be so easy to train."     She turned around, turned her back to the camera, facing the Xin Nuo laughed wickedly, and suddenly lifted his hem, with a tone like a big pervert, "Show you the big baby." The     pink fabric was lifted, the fair skin jumped into the eyes, the girl's young and firm flat abdomen, faintly visible muscle traces , two slightly deep vest lines hook out long marks.     "How is it!" Xu Heran said proudly, "I think I will have four-pack abs in two months!"

    She put her hand on the junction of her waist and crotch, and then went up a little bit, and the neat curve of her body suddenly plunged into it. Xin Nuo stared at her waist, and an inexplicable sentence appeared in her mind, "It's not tight, but the meat is fresh and tender. It's really a good pig."

    "Xu Heran!" "Can you not act like a pervert!"

    She started to move slowly for two seconds. Behind Xin Nuo, many trainees saw Xu Heran's abs showing off. "Little Pearl, favor one over the other! Show me too!"

    "Xinuo doesn't want to see it, let me see it! Let my sister see it!"

    "Some people secretly work hard behind our backs and don't show us, God, How can there be such a stingy little pearl!" Someone said in a cadenced tone.

    Xu Heran raised her chin and brushed off the non-existent ashes on her shoulders, "Small scene."

    She turned her head to the cadenced girl and said, "Do you want to be as good as me?"

    The belief in life is Jiang Qiong, who is lying flat: "No, I thank you."

    Sinno sighed and lowered his head.

    "Zhuzhu, you dropped something."

    Xu Heran, who had no doubts about Xin Nuo, quickly lowered his head, "Hey, what?"

    "Skin." Xin Nuo's tone was indifferent.

    Xu Heran: "..."

    Jiang Qiong: "..."

    "Hahahahaha!" Haya's long legs took a step forward, "This is excellent?"

    She imitated Xu Heran to lift her clothes and tidy her four-pack abs The waistcoat line, Haya, who has been hip-hop since elementary school, has very beautiful muscles. She is the only trainee in the training camp who goes to the gym with Xu Heran every day.