Chapter 105

Chapter 105: Xu Jiamu x Cheng Siying

    Cheng Siying felt that the black card she carried to and from get off work every day was the most valuable thing in the entire institute. She wanted to find an opportunity to return the card to Xu Jiamu, but Xu Jiamu was very busy, and their chat only stopped in their spare time to say hello.

    Good morning in the morning, waiting for a response in the afternoon, or greeting in the evening.

    And a bunch of cute little pearl expression packs.

    Cheng Siying learned to collect emojis. One day she was chatting with her assistant about work, and sent him a little pearl nodding emoji. The assistant asked him in horror: "Sister Cheng, are you Sister Cheng?"

    "Are you able to send emojis?"

    Cheng Siying: "This glutinous rice ball is quite cute."

    Assistant: "..."

    Assistant: "This is not a glutinous rice ball!"

    Cheng Siying answered in understanding: "Oh, yours is called Yuanxiao."

    Assistant: "Hahaha!"

    "No Hey, this is Xu Zhenzhu's emoji, it's an animated version made for her by her fans, and it's very popular now." The assistant explained to Cheng Siying, "Xu Zhenzhu, is the very popular star Xu Heran, she is Xu Jiamu's sister ."

    Cheng Siying was stunned, "Huh?"

    It turned out to be the case.

    She thought that Xu Jiamu liked to eat Chinese dumplings.

    The assistant sent a photo, "Look, this is a small pearl."

    The girl in the photo is very beautiful, especially those blue-purple eyes, which are better than the stars of the Milky Way.

    Since Cheng Siying has been engaged in the research of new materials, he has seen countless ores and metals. The magic of nature endows them with wonderful colors, and the beauty of Siying in the process of carving them makes Cheng Siying write in his diary as a child that he wants to be a researcher again and again. to discover more beautiful colors.

    It turns out that humans have such eyes.

    Cheng Siying looked at the photo again and suddenly thought of Xu Jiamu.

    Xu Jiamu's eyes are very clear blue, pure sky blue, with her snow-white skin, just one glance is almost unforgettable, as if the stars and the sea are hidden in the depths of her eyes.

    If I have a chance, I would like to see these amazing eyes with my own eyes. Cheng Siying thought, of course, to take another look at the mysterious sky blue, after all, beautiful things will make people feel better.

    Cheng Siying thought to herself, she first searched the literature on the Internet to see how the blue-purple eyes were born, and found that there was no paper published on this matter, so she browsed several papers on the color of eyes in disappointment, so she clicked on the almost unused paper again. Weibo, as soon as I entered, the ding ding bell sounded, it was her before, after Peak Technology asked "Ji Yichen" about his fiancée, many people chatted with her, and recently she broke off the engagement with Ji Yichen, and some people I came to ask her why, and some people encouraged her, saying that she could see Ji Yichen's true face clearly, and there would be better people waiting for her in the future, so that she would not be sad because of the scumbag.

    Scumbag?

    Cheng Siying thought about it for a while, and felt that this word was very interesting to describe Ji Yichen.