Chapter 56

Chapter 56 SGSx crazy interpretation (including deep water plus more)

    "I only recognize her as a princess." The

    guests had a subtle expression on their faces that couldn't help but laugh.

    Ji Songyu pursed her lower lip and patted Xu Heran's arm with the notebook, "So this kitten looks like she dislikes Sinorella on the surface, but she still likes it in her heart, doesn't she?" The

    guests shouted in unison, "Yes!

    " Some kittens refuse to admit it.

    "This is a serious slander! Allegation!" Ran Miao said angrily, "Whose little cat likes humans!"

    "That's not necessarily true." Xin Nuo walked back slowly, sitting in the seat with her skirt up , she and Sinno looked at each other. Xu Heran pouted, with a dissatisfied expression, while Xinnuo smiled gently.

    "Interrupt the relationship between the two of you, may I ask Miss Princess, what is your age this year?" Ji Songyu asked.

    Xin Nuo raised his hand, "I'm twenty this year."

    "Twenty?" The

    housekeeper asked, "You're so young this year? It's been a year and a half since you divorced the prince, and you're only twenty?"

    "Hmm. Xin Nuo explained, "I married the prince at the age of eighteen and divorced after half a year."

    "Tsk tsk tsk." Xu Heran shook his head beside him, and said to Ji Songyu, "Did you see, flash marriage, or early marriage, divorce?"

    "You don't have any emotional foundation at all. You got married within two days of knowing each other. Young people, take marriage as a joke!"

    Ji Songyu said indifferently: "It is forbidden for kittens to point fingers at human marriages!"

    Xin Nuo continued to say his message , "I received an invitation from the prince to invite me to the Christmas ball today. As everyone knows, I am a free and rich princess now. Every day in addition to sleeping, I take princess lessons, and I sing with the little animals—"

    She raised her hand and pinched the cheek of Xu Heran who was shaking his head again and again.

    "It's just going to the dance and getting to know some young sisters," Sinno said.

    Many people looked at the noble lady who suddenly raised her arms and rolled her eyes.

    "It's about hooking up with young boys." The noble lady sneered.

    Sinorella sighed, "This is a serious slander." The

    housekeeper said, "It's very strange that the prince and the princess have been divorced for a long time. We were all surprised that the prince would suddenly send an invitation to the princess."

    "Yeah . Yes." The maid nodded.

    "It was indeed the prince who invited me to come. I arrived at the castle at about seven o'clock today, and the knight picked me up. I met Ran Miao at the gate of the castle, and she saw my invitation letter." Sinorella said, "Afterwards, everyone Let's go into the castle together."

    Xu Heran immediately raised his hand, "I've been basking in the sun behind the fountain during the day, and the music in the castle woke me up. I smelled an unpleasant smell, and it really is this princess!"

    Xin Nuo glanced at Xu Heran, who didn't dare to look at her at all.

    "Okay, thank you, next one!" The