Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Starlight Girl

    "???"

    "What's wrong with Wanwan! Wake up Wanwan! Open your eyes and see what you're doing!"

    "Teacher Wan! Don't sleep!"

    Xu Heran can eat a big bowl . Famous mom fan and Xinran CP fan, her Weibo is like pouring water into hot oil, and the oil splashes in an instant.

    Yu Wan posted on Weibo at 7:00 pm. Many office workers just got home from get off work and ordered takeaways to wash up. By the way, they continued to enjoy the wonderful performances of the three art masters of the Xu family. The fans who are most concerned about this matter are Xu Heran's fans and Xingyao. Fans of the girl, Yu Wan's Weibo immediately attracted countless attention.

    Immediately, many people stopped eating and taking showers, standing at the door of their houses holding mobile phones, and poking their fingers into the screen.

    "Teacher Wan! How much money Xu Heran gave you, I'll pay ten times!!!"

    Apart from the pearl oysters, Xin Nuo's fans who have changed their name to the Knights can't sit still, so happy! Xinran, anyway, their family Nuonuo is on top, which is one of the reasons why they accept the Xinran sisters.

    In their eyes, Xu Heran is good-looking and worthy of Xin Nuo. The two handsome faces are pleasing to the eye, and Xu Heran is now lovable and cute. Every day, the elder sister and the elder sister are with Xin Nuo. Although they are sometimes naughty, they can both It can be seen that Xu Heran listens to Xin Nuo's words very much, such a hot coquette sticks to Xin Nuo's side, Xin Nuo smiles more than usual, of course they agree to this marriage!

    The Knights and Pearl Shell call each other relatives, call each other Xu Heran and Xinnuo's daughter-in-law, and everyone has a relationship with Meimei, but—

    how could Xu Heran do 1!

    Does such a fluffy little coquette get up?

    Crying and working hard on it... Wait, stop your brain for me! Don't do this kind of terrifying imagination - thinking about what it's like to feel a little cute, no no no, Nuonuo Ma Ma is for you!

    Therefore, Xu Heran must have secretly stuffed the small bowl with money!

    Yu Wan's visit to Xingyao Girl's class was mentioned in the comments. At that time, they also expressed their envy for Wan, and asked Yu Wan to take more photos of their cubs to share if they could.

    Now that the photo has not been taken, Yu Wan was turned against by Xu Heran!

    Little Pearl has learned badly!

    The solitary pounding Xindong fans among the thousands of troops were holding basins of milk in their hands, and they carefully hid them. Seeing more and more comments persuading Xiaowan, they stopped tremblingly to recognize their relatives.

    Even they themselves thought that Xiaowan had sent it wrong, or did Xiaozhuo do something that misunderstood her?

    Yu Wan did not reply to the comments, but around ten o'clock in the evening, she uploaded an illustration again.

    A small bowl can eat a big bowl: grab it back, little lady~ The

    illustration is in an antique style.

    The blue sky was full of clouds, two swallows were playing beside the willow branches, and under the tree beside the willow, a person came.

    She was wearing a red robe, her eyes were bent into a line with laughter, a blade of grass was in her mouth, one hand was on her hips, and the other was on her shoulders on her thigh.