Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Starlight Girl

    A week later, at the show.

    Xu Heran sat in the makeup chair, applying makeup while shaking. The makeup artist couldn't help but say, "Heran, stop shaking, I'm going to shake with you!"

    Xu Heran wanted to cry without tears, "I'm nervous!"

    "You've performed twice, why didn't you see me before? Are you nervous?" The makeup artist said helplessly, "Take a deep breath, will you tremble after I put on your makeup?"

    Xu Heran took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

    The original host has performed twice, this is her first time on stage.

    In her previous life, she was alone, young and inexperienced. She was coaxed by a dog businessman to sign an unequal contract. Her dream of being a singer was smashed into dirt. If she didn't obey the dog company, she would have no future. The obedience dog company was... she I'm here to be a singer, not to sell myself! But she was so poor that she couldn't pay the liquidated damages, so she could only go to a bar to work, and she only sang in front of one or two hundred people at most.

    But this time, there were more than 10,000 people.

    Ten thousand...

    Xu Heran swallowed his saliva, opened his eyes tremblingly, and his eyes gradually became firm.

    Sing, she wants to sing.

    This is her dream.

    Seeing that she was no longer shaking, the makeup artist hurriedly put makeup on her. The dressing room is not small, but it gets crowded with seven people, as well as the cameraman and makeup artist.

    The orange lipstick was smeared, the glaze was shiny, and the lips were slightly open. The sixteen-year-old girl with full makeup looked mature and seductive at this moment. All eyes in the room fell on her unconsciously, and their eyes were amazing.

    Xu Heran didn't dare to lick her lips, she stood up, sucked her stomach, and sighed in a low voice, "I'm so hungry."

    For the performance, she only took two bites, so as not to feel sleepy.

    Xin Nuo, who had just changed clothes, came out from behind the screen and saw Xu Heran's back. There was a camera and a makeup artist between the two, and she saw the girl in the mirror with her drooping eyes.

    The girl's already thick and slender eyelashes became more and more curled, and the corners of her eyes were smudged with light-colored eyeshadow, sprinkled with fine light flakes. The bright light in the room made her whole body glow, but it couldn't compare to Xu Heran's bright eyes.

    She lowered her head, didn't smile, her expression looked a little indifferent. She was waiting for the dressmaker to tidy the belt around her waist. After the dressmaker stood up, she quickly thanked her. At this time, she saw a bright red in the corner of her eye, and she didn't even think about it. Follow your eyes.

    "Nuo-Nuo Nuo!" Xu

    Heran's eyes were sparkling, and he couldn't help shouting, "It's so beautiful!" A smile appeared in Xin Nuo's eyes, sinking into the bottom of her black eyes, she walked over unhurriedly, and suddenly raised her head. With his hand, he hooked Xu Heran's pointed chin and left with a touch.

    "Lie, I haven't put on makeup yet."

    After she finished speaking, she squinted and chuckled, sitting in Xu Heran's makeup chair, "Excuse me."