Chapter 108

Chapter 108 Xu Jiamu x Cheng Siying

    Xu Jiamu thinks that the researchers of Cheng's Biotechnology are a group of very interesting people. At least she has never seen them. Some people use the measuring cups and test tubes used in the laboratory in the kitchen. It's just that when these researchers carefully mix the seasonings, the results are worthy of them. Just be serious.

    The craftsmanship of Bucheng Siying is very good. Xu Jiamu thought to himself, Teacher Cheng is indeed versatile.

    "When I was studying in Blue Country, I lived on noodles." Cheng Siying said warmly.

    Xu Jiamu lowered her eyelashes and said in a low voice, "Because of my grandfather, the whole family has a Chinese stomach."

    "Next time you come to Languo, I will ask my aunt, who has been a cook for 30 years, to cook you a big meal. Cheng Siying tilted her head, "

    I thought at this time, you would say that you would cook it for me."

    Xu Jiamu's tone was cautious, "But I hope you are healthy."

    Cheng Siying: "..."

    "Okay." She chuckled lightly. , I think Xu Jiamu is really interesting.

    The usually cold beauty is actually very easy to get along with and polite. She regrets not getting acquainted with Xu Jiamu sooner - but it is not too late to meet him now.

    After the two had eaten, they put the tableware in the reception area, and Xu Jiamu invited Cheng Siying to go out for a walk.

    "The lake in the park misses you very much." Xu Jiamu said.

    "Really?" Cheng Siying glanced at Xu Jiamu and agreed.

    The park is very close to the research institute, but the two walked slowly. They didn't speak, but the atmosphere was very comfortable. Half an hour later, Xu Jiamu and Cheng Siying stood side by side by the empty park lake.

    The sky is a bit gloomy, the end of winter is about to pass, but the snow still insists on returning to the earth. There is a light snow today. The corners of the park are piled up with traces of previous snow, the lake is not frozen, and it is as cold as a dark jade , the shadow of the fish cannot be seen.

    Xu Jiamu's eyes were withdrawn from the sky and lowered, but Cheng Siying didn't look at the lake, and looked far away.

    "I used to hide here to watch the water flow when I was in a bad mood or when something went wrong with my research." Cheng Siying said in a low voice, "It seems that the troubles and doubts in my heart leave with the water flow."

    "If all the doubts in life, It will really be washed away by the water." Cheng Siying curled the corners of her mouth, "Then there is no meaning for human existence."

    Xu Jiamu put her hands by her side, looking at the lake, her voice was very soft.

    "Then what made you feel bad...including feelings?"

    Cheng Siying looked at her suspiciously.

    Xu Jiamu didn't look back, and said in a low voice, "Does the cancellation of the engagement make you sad?"

    Are you still obsessed with Ji Yichen?

    Cheng Siying looked at Xu Jiamu earnestly, wondering why she asked that. She looked at Xu Jiamu's delicate profile with clear pupils, "I have never been troubled by feelings before."

    Xu Jiamu raised her eyebrows.

    "Strictly speaking, in my current life, there is only family and friendship, but no love."