Chapter 61

Chapter 61 SGS (Happy Tanabata Festival)

  "How could it be!"

    "How could it be you?" the detective said in shock, "You pierced that needle in the neck?

    " He, he died instantly, and I spent another five minutes dressing up his body."

    Ji Songyu's pupils shrank, "That pot of fairy flowers!"

    She took a breath and turned to look at the other girl standing leisurely in the cage.

    "Are you there too? Is it the flower thorn you gave her?"

    "That's right." Xu Heran chuckled, "The king was afraid of me, when I appeared in front of him, he was too frightened to move, and was taken from the princess by the princess. I was stabbed to death from the back."

    "Then... that Rose's thorn arm is also real?" the detective said, "I'm really tangled between Miss Ti and Rose, I feel that they all have something that doesn't make sense, and finally I think Rose's statement That's right, Miss Ti can come back and stab her again, I didn't expect it to be the two of you!"

    "Don't you suspect that I'm lying?" Xin Nuo and Xu Heran held hands across the cage and asked the detective with a smile.

    The detective was aggrieved: "No!"

    "You were the first to tell the time, and I trust you very much." The detective turned to look at Qiangwei, "Then what happened to your needle.

    " Xinnuo held the hand and shook his head, "When the knight went to lift the king's clothes, my heart felt like it was being pinched. Fortunately, he only checked his arms, not the clothes. The king's clothes were There are traces of being stabbed, plus the neck, there are three places in total, it is easy to think of three people committing the crime."

    Xin Nuo said: "There is another point, except for me, other girls have crystal balls, which means that Longlong privately I have secretly contacted them, why am I the only one who didn't?"

    Xin Nuo glanced at Xu Heran, "Is there a possibility, because we could have contacted them already."

    "It's too bad to be deceived!" Fake cry, "My first name."

    "It's okay, you can lock one in anyway." The knight patted the detective's shoulder, "at most, a half-life fame."

    Qiangwei immediately pulled his neckline, "You still have the face to say, how can you vote for me, and vote for yourself!"

    "Because I didn't choose a faction?" said the knight, "I really thought you were the murderer and I was the facilitator. I didn't choose your faction, but you can't do this alone, I'm a passive facilitator. ...I think this is all over, did the show team do something new, so..."

    Qiangwei: "Ah, ah, help!"

    "Anyway! Our "Crazy Interpretation" season ended successfully, Thank you everyone!"

    "Thank you!"

    At the end of the recording, everyone was still immersed in the shock of being deceived, grabbing Xu Heran to talk to Xin Nuo, and a group of people walked out, preparing to go back to the hotel for dinner.

    By the time Xu Heran took off his makeup and took a shower, it was already ten o'clock in the evening.

    She leaned against the wall outside Sinno's door and lowered her head to play with her phone.

    "Crack." The

    door rang, and a warm aroma accompanied by water vapor hit Xu Heran's face.

    The girl who had just washed her hair was wet and her eyes were wet. On her fair face, her black eyes were like a tailor who was unparalleled in the world. The sky carefully selected and cut from the dark night must be the deepest and flatter piece of the sky. , and then sewed with the world's most precious diamonds, immersed in cool still water to settle.