Chapter 74

Chapter 74 SGS

"It's been a month since the college entrance examination. All the provincial college entrance examination results have been released, and the volunteers have also filled in the application, but does anyone know about our little pearl     's report?" However, it means that Universal has never thought about hyping this up, so please don't go into it."

    "I remember that laurel of the group said that Zhuzhu studied well, so she should be able to get into university smoothly, right?"

    "Anyway, Xiaozhu didn't stand a chance. I have been set up as a Xueba character. At the beginning, it was only used by everyone. Later, it was ridiculed by fans. The official never said that Xiaozhu is a Xueba. If you see someone taking this little black pearl, ignore it. Lah."

    "What, little pearls and black fans?"

    "It's rare, I feel that SGS gets along pretty well with the star teams I've been in contact with, except for individual stars from individual companies.

    " The selection work of the Global team is serious and rigorous, and their house is clean. Of course, I like to play with clean friends~"

    "Speaking of playing, the Star Sports Conference is about to start! I don't know if our friends from SGS will participate!"

    "It should be, everyone just debuted last year, and you should prepare for that next year, so only this year will participate." "Hahaha, I'm really looking forward to Xu Heran     and

    Hayaya!"

    "I look forward to adding one!"

Freshmen begin to register for enrollment. Some colleges and universities have set up freshmen pick-up services. There is a row of awnings at the exit of the station and the airport. The future seniors and sisters of the college students are sitting under the awnings, sweating profusely.

    At two o'clock in the afternoon, at the exit of Beijing Airport, two girls wearing hats, masks and sunglasses came out one after the other. The one in front was very tall, with short-sleeved shorts, white and straight legs, and a thin coat around the waist. Fastened with a button, her belly is flat, her shoulders are straight and straight, and at a glance, she knows that she has a thin and well-dressed figure.

    The eyes of the college students who were in charge of picking up the person lit up. They noticed that the girls' eyes were aimed this way, and the long-legged girls also showed signs of coming this way.

    Just as the girl was about to take her legs, an arm stretched out behind the girl, her index finger hooked on the back of her short sleeve, and she dragged the person in the other direction.

    "Wrong, this way."

    Xu Heran, who was a little slumbered, blinked, backed up and followed Xin Nuo forward, "Oh", turned around, and wrapped his arms around Xin Nuo's shoulders.

    "Thank you Nuonuo for sending me the report, I have a sense of the five, what should I use to repay your kindness?" Xu Heran walked out while holding Xin Nuo, "I'll be the host tonight, the top floor of the Jingcheng Hotel, double bed?"

    Xu Heran As soon as he finished speaking, he felt a cold gaze pass through Sinno's black lenses, directly facing his face.

    "...Sister, what are we going to eat at night?" Xu Heran lowered his head and rubbed Xin Nuo's face with his fingers, "I'll buy you everything I want, okay?"

    Xin Nuo's voice became even colder, "If you hadn't pestered me , I should spend the summer with everyone at the beach now." A

    pearl immediately laughed, "Well, we've been to the beach so many times, it's not unusual."