Chapter 40

Chapter 40 The night of the group (including the addition for no other reason)

    "Ahhhh! Xu Heran! Mama supports you!"

    "Xu Heran rushed to the duck!"

    The fans off the stage shouted wildly. On the stage, Xu Heran was covered by Xin Nuo's mouth, and his exposed eyes were bent down.

    "Intentionally?" Sinon whispered in her ear.

    Xu Heran immediately widened his eyes, his eyes innocent.

    "Hmph." Sinno put down his hand and patted her on the back punishingly. The audience who saw this scene covered their mouths and slapped candy.

    The camera had already moved away, and the host hurriedly went to interview other people who were far away from Xu Heran, and the atmosphere in the live broadcast room improved slightly.

    "Hahaha, does Little Pearl have an indicator? Is it an indicator that every live broadcast must be on the hot search?"

    "Did Little Pearl make trouble today? Yes!"

    "It's not called trouble, it's called showing status! Envelope sending cp is so hot, someone can't sit still, hehe!"

    "Can there be a more real cp than this! Show love to each other! My hugs are only for you! Now we're starting to discuss body position! Just Ask who else! Knock me to death!"

    "Although, Xiaozhu is only 16 now! Isn't it bad for our peerless Shuangjiao? Height and age, even the dance style is the same, is it destined to not be fragrant? Adults Isn't your love sweet?"

    "Ah? Do you also kiss and hug your envelopes? I've seen statistics on the number of physical contacts with other trainees from the beginning of the Xinnuo show to the present - don't ask me why I have such statistics. , In short, apart from Xu Heran, the only trainees Xin Nuo hugged were Jian Yueyin and Sun Lingxi, and Sun Lingxi was the one who took the initiative! Only the number of handshakes was a little more, um, less than ten times. But look at Xin Nuo and Xu Heran, count You rolled your eyes when you counted to the back! Not to mention how crooked the two people outside the camera are!"     "Here, I would like to thank our new photographer sister and post-production brother, who are so sincere, they don't hide it at all, this issue I have a sore throat during the full-length film, so it can be seen that the editing was more restrained in the later stages."

    "Hey hey hey, pounding Xin moving and knocking and knocking, but I also really want to quietly put down our Xin Yue to submit to CP! Sister Shuangrou, I chased after countless times, and finally got your approval, you are willing to open your arms for me , and I am willing to give my heart to you, for you, I am sincerely convinced!"

    "Wow, woo, swear! I like every pair! They are my good goose!"

    "Seeing everyone's speech, I suddenly realized, Everyone here is responsible for Xiaozhuo's oath today!"

    "Really, hee hee hee."

    "Really, hee hee hee"

    "..." On the

    stage, Ning Yunfei received the director in her headset. At the prompt, she smiled slightly, straightened her spine and looked at the camera. At this moment, everyone on and off the stage realized that it was coming.

    The star girl, the sixth elimination, has finally arrived.

    "Dreams set sail, the stars are shining, only fourteen of the one hundred and forty girls are standing on this stage, and today, four of them will leave, ten will advance, and compete for the final debut!"