Chapter 43

Chapter 43 SGS (including Deep Water Plus)

    "Now, let's announce our official game of this issue - the battle for the room." The director raised the horn, "Want to have the roommate you like? You want to open the door every night and walk into the roommate's room and say something that only each other knows. Whisper? Then try to accumulate points!"

    The staff of the show team ran up and put two whiteboards between the sofa and the show team for everyone to see. The contents of the first whiteboard are covered with tear-off paper, and the second whiteboard is a diagram of the eight rooms.

    "Oh~" the girls exclaimed.

    "Please don't provoke our feelings! What is a whisper that we know each other, is there anything sad that can't be said to make everyone happy?" Haya joked.

    The director showed no mercy, "Please!"

    Xu Heran immediately looked at Haya.

    Haya clutched his chest and fell down to admit defeat.

    "The program group has prepared three games in total, and the top five players in each game can accumulate 50, 40, 30, 20, and 10 points respectively. The first to accumulate 100 points can post their name and the name of the selected roommate. In the room you want to choose." The director said, "In addition to this reward, there is a very enthusiastic person! Very kind! Very generous! Very enthusiastic! Friendly and beautiful-friends have prepared gifts for everyone!" The

    director's voice said a word bigger than a word.

    Xu Heran said bluntly: "Sister, you are so flattering!"

    "Dog legs!" Jiang Qiong nodded.

    Haya immediately took revenge: "Fuck you!"

    Haya looked at Lin Weining, and Lin Weining whispered, "A flattery?" Laurel raised his eyebrows, "Skip the     beard

    !"     Jian Yueyin chuckled: "Then I'll bend my waist with my eyebrows."     Xu Heran hurriedly looked at Xin Nuo and said with his eyes that he couldn't be out of touch with the group. Xin Nuo was lying on the spacious sofa armrest, with his eyes bent, "speaking eloquently."

    Attack x8!

    Director: "..."

    In the "oh" sound of coaxing from the surrounding staff, the director unyieldingly said: "The gift is for you!"

    "Sister Song Yu?" Laurel glanced at Lin Weining beside him.

    "It may also be Sister Feifei." Lin Weining said.

    "Hey, if it wasn't for the two of them, sister Song Yu and Feifei would be thinking angrily in this episode, you just want to ask me if I want a gift!" Xu Heran said with a smile.

    She immediately turned her head to look at the camera, "Thank you, Sister Songyu and Feifei, we won't pick it~"

    The rest of the people said in unison, "Thank you!"

    Director: "..."

    "Cough!" The director said immediately, "Anyway, let's take a look at the video letter first... Sugar Ball Sugar Ball?" the

    director suddenly shouted.

    In the blank eyes of the girls, a sweet voice replied: "Hello, I'm here!"

    "O--"

    Everyone looked at the coffee table, a small silver box the size of a palm, and the voice came from the box of.