Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Starlight Girl

    Xu Heran's confidence shattered after hearing the competition song.

    "What is this?" She winced with her hands and feet, her toes digging at the castle, her facial features huddled together.

    "Ah, ah, what, I want to accompany you to go under the cherry tree, what do I want to melt you...Hey!" Xu Heran shrank to the corner of the wall.

    Haya is very interested. She holds the tablet and happily points to the lovers who are intertwined and circling in the MV, sticking to read, "Bury your love under the cherry tree, it will germinate and grow with our love, Remember, next year's cherry blossoms, hold hands with me to come again..."

    "..." The three people around her, headed by Xu Heran, frowned at the same time.

    Sinon sat cross-legged on the floor, her hat was buttoned on her head, her black hair fell down her cheeks, and her soft skin became even whiter. Holding her chin, she smiled and watched Xu Heran dig the castle on the ground with her feet.

    "We're not really going to sing this, are we?" Xu Heran put his hands on his cheeks. As a singer, he shouldn't be picky about songs, but this song is just too sweet!

    She has never sung this kind of song!

    Never in my previous life!

    It's not her style at all!

    "Sister Fenghua, what do you think?" Xu Heran lay on the ground and moved towards the girl sitting alone by the wall, "Do you like this type of song?"

    She put the tablet in front of Song Fenghua.

    Song Fenghua didn't move her eyes, "It doesn't matter."

    Xu Heran was stunned by her attitude. She felt that the companions in the team were all cool. One was cooler than the other. She sat up, spread her legs, and put her hands on her knees. To Song Fenghua: "Then you sing, I'll listen."

    Song Fenghua was willing to move his eyes from the opposite wall, landed on the tablet, and followed the lyrics.

    "I want to love you, love you, love you, love you, just like the cherry blossoms flying in the sky are blurry but clear, we are sweet, sweet, sweet—"

    "Stop!" Xu Heran raised his hand, interrupting her straight, emotionless singing voice that was colder than her expression, and took a deep breath, "No, I have to think of other ways."

    She held the tablet She moved back again, behind her, loss flashed in Song Fenghua's eyes.

    Xin Nuo smiled with crooked eyes, and when Xu Heran passed by her, she stretched out her long straight legs and blocked Xu Heran's "guyong" road.

    "The little princess is going to be a bug without a crown?" she asked.

    Xu Heran covered his face with a tablet, lying on the ground and pretending to be dead, "It's so hard, we're not suitable for this song at all, why do I still talk to people! Woohoo shame!"

    Haya patted Xinnuo's leg and whispered Said : "She is so good at acting like a spoiled child."

    The smile on Xinnuo's face paused, and he quietly retracted his legs and sat cross-legged, using Haya's back to cover himself, and pressing his palm on the position Haya had patted, he couldn't help rubbing it . , waited until the irritability in her heart and the scorching heat on her skin subsided, she responded: "That's why it's the little princess."

    "The princess is dying, save me. The knight—"

    "Dragon, dragon! Take me away quickly. At