Chapter 106

Chapter 106 Xu Jiamu x Cheng Siying

    In Xu Jiamu's eyes, Ji Yichen looked polite, cold and self-controlled, but in fact he had deep scheming and insidious methods. What was even more hateful was that he still wanted to use Xu Heran, and once wanted to get close to Xin Nuo.

    As long as he used Xu Heran, Xu Jiamu couldn't bear him. As long as she sat as the president of Universal for one day, Universal would have no chance of cooperating with Peak, even if Peak had the best materials available today.

    She told the company's senior leaders at the meeting that for the mature artificial intelligence service robots and other high-tech products in Universal's hands, the most important and core thing is still the chips and technologies in their hands. Not the best, still can have a strong position in the market.

    Xu Jiamu has never been afraid of challenges and threats, what's more, she has found a better way now.

    "If there is nothing else, Miss Cheng and I still have something to discuss." Xu Jiamu said to everyone.

    The people in front of Cheng Siying were all business figures. How could they not know Xu Jiamu, so they quickly said with a smile, "Please."

    "Thank you."

    Xu Jiamu nodded to everyone, especially Ji Yichen, and hugged Cheng Siying. Yichen walked in the direction behind, the two passed by, Ji Yichen suddenly shouted: "Siying."

    "Your things are still in the company, should I send them to your home or the company?" His voice was slow and slow , It sounds quite close to Cheng Siying.

    Cheng Siying turned her head and swept across Xu Jiamu's snow-white skin again. The eyes she wanted to look at Ji Yichen suddenly stopped in Xu Jiamu's hair, and she let it loose. Xu Jiamu's equally white ears were decorated with earrings, which were black pearls. Exquisite jewelry made in combination with diamonds, but only four words flashed in Cheng Siying's mind.

    Sesame dumplings.

    "No need." She looked at Xu Jiamu's side face and said slowly, "It's not something important, it's better to have someone deal with it."

    After she finished speaking, she suddenly saw a satisfied expression on Xu Jiamu's face.

    Xu Jiamu: Very good, it seems that Teacher Cheng's feelings for Ji Yichen are no longer as affectionate as before.

    Cheng Siying: Xu is always a beautiful woman, but it is hard to understand.

    Two people with different ideas suddenly approached.

    However, if you communicate more, you may be able to become friends.

    The two walked forward side by side, behind them, Ji Yichen's expression became lighter and his eyes darker.

    "Everyone." He said to others, "Global's strength is obvious to all. Seeing that the cooperation between Global and Lu's is imminent, and the establishment of the Science and Technology Park, it is really a huge threat to us."

    The businessmen looked at each other, and someone whispered: "I Think, maybe it's an opportunity? If you can enter the new science and technology park and communicate more with the world's two leading technology companies, you may be able to improve the company's technology."

    Ji Yichen shook his head: "You think too simply."

    "Lu's The technology with Universal has allowed them to stand where they are today, how could they be generous?" Ji Yichen whispered, "The conditions for the new technology park to settle in are not yet clear, and when the two groups join forces, for us technology companies , is a blessing or a disaster... If it is a disaster, it is a disaster."