ℂʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41: "𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍"

Fire POV:

"Here!" I said while I handed the envelope to him.

"Thanks bro! You're the best!" he uttered then gave me a wink before he strode towards the main door of our mansion.

"Did you just came here to get your payment? I hoped that you could at least spare some time to talk with me," I stated before his figure will be completely swallowed by the wide wooden door.

"Bored?" he asked then he snickered.

"Yeah!" I admitted.

"OK! So what do you want to hear?"

"Anything."

"Well... Uhm... Rain and Blue were actually good people. I've worked in the cafe for two years already as per your request and it's been great. I guess I should be grateful to you for offering it to me."

"No wonder you refused to quit even I already told you to stop a year ago."

"Hmm... I love the job and I receive two wages every month so who the hell would miss this kind of opportunity?" he said then laughed triumphantly.

"You are rich already so I don't understand why you still want the job and you now have your own company to manage."

"My company is doing fine bro. P'Thor finally came home so I have an extra force to run my company now, at least before he builds his own."

"Oh? So how is he? He did not even visit me."

"He will soon. Just let him breathe for awhile."

"How is managing your company can be considered relaxing?"

"Shut up! Clothing company isn't as stressful as you think!"

"Whatever you say!"

"Guess I'm heading out now."

"OK! Just say hi to your boyfriend for me!" I joked.

"What the hell! I'm single! And there's no way I'n getting myself a boyfriend!" he snapped which caused me to burst in laughter.

"Really? I thought Bright is your boyfriend!" I continuously threw shades against him.

"That's bullshit! Again, Bright is just my EXECUTIVE SECRETARY! A-And I'm straight!" he insisted. He looked so irritated now. This is what I love about Win, I always get entertain every time I see him being pissed by my jokes.

"Why are you shouting? Do you hate your favorite cousin now?"

"I'm leaving now before I hate my FAVORITE COUSIN!" he said which was followed by the rolling of his eyeballs.

"OK! Just be careful in driving. I don't wanna see Bright crying over my cousin's bruises if ever!" I joked again.  He didn't respond, he lifted his right hand in the air instead and gave me a middle finger while he exited the mansion. 

"Are you coming later?" I messaged Kill. It was been a week already since we hung out. Win said he was overseeing the cafe for the whole week, he's really fun to be with as per him.

"I guess so," he replied. I invited the whole group for a dinner here in the mansion including Win and his secretary, Bright. Bright was really a great guy, dedicated and responsible towards his work no wonder Win trusted him so much but he always get scolded for no reason every time I tease Win but he just teased him in return making Win to leave in defeat.