ℂʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32: "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢"

Kill POV:

Flavio and I traced down the curvy path until our eyes laid on their grandiose mansion. The mansion which loomed boastfully behind a modern stylish iron gate, adjoined by verdant plants and trees that swayed attractively with the algid autumn wind. At the navel lay a stately golden fountain, the melodic sprouting of its lucid water resonated in the surrounding silence.

The guards opened the gate and welcomed us with congenial smiles. The servants were still attending the tables which have been set up in the Denaro's commodious garden. The governante and maggiordomo carefully supervised and demanded for every missing piece.

The party will start by 7 PM yet we arrived two hours early

The party will start by 7 PM yet we arrived two hours early. Flavio brought me to his room where I left my bag before he toured me around.

"Ethan!" Alessandro exclaimed when he saw us walking near the pool at the back of their mansion.

"Hey!" I greeted and gave him a bro hug.

"Do you want something to eat? I can ask our servo." he uttered.

"Thanks but we had a light meal earlier."

"Great! Sorry, I can't walk you around. I need to ready my clothes for the party."

"It's fine. See you around," I said before he hurriedly left us.

"Your brother is so excited," I concluded.

"He is a party person!" Flavio informed.

"Our business partners all over Italy and few from overseas will be coming. Journalists too," Flavio shared.

"Yeah, I heard about it too. Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah!" he answered and pulled me closer for a tight hug.

flashback:

"There is no changes with the mission, Team! Eliminate Stefano Denaro when the situation permits," Frank reminded when I intiated a team call.

I already discussed to them regarding my confrontation with Flavio, every detail of it. Frank informed CEO Brad Wilson about Alexander Moglevich which he said he will inform the client too. But there is still no changes with the mission. Eliminate Stefano Denaro and no one else.

"Whoever interferes must be executed!" Frank added to which we all  acknowledged before the call ended.

  end of flashback