ℂʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29: "𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜"

Kill POV:

(3 days before Diego arrives in Italy)

We didn't talk much after Flavio revealed his father. I was shocked but I tried my best to hide it. We just had few drinks before we came back to our room. We showered before going to bed.

We had a delightful breakfast the next day before he suggested to go to the beach.

He asked me to take photos of him from the restaurant until we were in the beach. He removed his shoes, short sleeves dress shirt, and suit pants before he plunged into the water.

The pebble beach, which is accessible through a staircase along a national road is surrounded by high cliffs that run down a crystalline turquoise sea. The rocky seabed gave the water beautiful colors that vary during the day.

He left the water and took his phone from his pants. He approached me while I am roaming my eyes around the beach.

"Here! Please take a photo of me," he requested while handling me his phone.

"Did you take me here to be your personal photographer?" I jokingly asked.

"I don't have a photo yet wearing this underwear."

"Do you need to?"

"Of course! I co-designed this and I am endorsing it as well."

"OK," I plainly said and took the phone from him.

"Great shot!

"Great shot!.

"Please take more," he said when I showed the photo to him.

I don't have any choice but to take more photos of him. I have pictures of him while: he was standing with the cliff as his background, he was lying down in the beach, he was standing with his legs submerged in the water, and  he was swimming. I took so much photos of him in different angles, it really felt that he brought me here just to be his personal photographer.

When he was finally tired of modelling around, he took the phone and inserted it again in his pants. He pulled me and tried to push me to the water.

"Wait! I don't want to go back to the hotel with my whole clothes wet," I intervened.

I removed my short sleeves dress shirt, pants, and shoes. He intently observed me while I undressed until what remained is my boxer briefs.