ℂʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22: "𝚁𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚊"

Kill POV:

Two weeks  ago, Liam and Sophia flew to Russia after Frank discussed about our first mission. I stayed here in Edmonton to prepare the things that I will need to successfully execute the plan.

Frank already prepared our passports. Liam used the name Martin Smith while Sophia used Steph Collins Smith. According to Frank, they are newly-wed couples having their honeymoon in Moscow, Russia.

Liam and Sophia were sent ahead to gather intel. We need to know everything about the target especially those which  are not stated in the classified file. We must know how  tight his security is to figure out when and where we will strike.

We were ordered to eliminate the world's most dangerous mobster, Vladimir Ivanov Moglevich. His nicknames include "Boss of Bosses", "Don Vladimir", and "The Brainy Don". 

As per the report we received, Moglevich is believed to direct a vast criminal empire

As per the report we received, Moglevich is believed to direct a vast criminal empire. He has been accused by the FBI of weapons trafficking, contract murders, extortion, drug trafficking, and prostitution on an international scale.

He has an economics degree and is deviously clever about manipulating funds and the investors. YBM, a public company incorporated in Canada, saw its stock price rise some 2,000 percent due to bogus financial records Moglevich created, bribes to accountants, and lies told to Securities and Exchange Commission Officials."

Authorities from multiple countries charge "The Brainy Don" with some 40 criminal offenses from racketeering to wire fraud, conspiracy, aiding and betting, filing false documents with the SEC and money laundering. He's also sought for questioning in alleged murder-for-hire schemes and dealing in drugs and firearms.

Russian officials accused him in 1999 of using offshore companies to launder $500 million through the Bank of New York, but that was before the Polovich era. In his native Ukraine, he's suspected of taking part in a corrupt deal in 2005 with high-level politicians to import gas into the country from Russia and Central Asia.

With all those crimes, Moglevich still lives freely in Vladivostok, Russia with his wife and two children. He is most closely associated with the Solntsevskaya Bratva crime group. He has close alliances with political figures including the Russia's President Semion Polovich who has no extradition treaty with the United States.

Multiple assassins have already been sent from all over the world to eradicate the Don but they all failed. Most of the agencies involved with his assassinations are now closed with their heads now dead.

Golden Eagle Security finally accepted the contract from the good politicians of Russia in hopes to completely blot out the existence of the Don and to finally free up those who are being continuously oppressed by this organization.