ℂʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31: "𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝"

Kill POV:

If a lunch with the Denaro is insane, then a lunch with the Denaro and Alexander Moglevich is psychotic. If I only knew that Alexander would be there, I could have cancelled the idea of going with Flavio to meet his family.

I discovered that the connection between the Denaro and Moglevich isn't just about business. Anastasia was Flavio's ex-girlfriend and Piero's girlfriend now. Piero is Flavio's older brother while Alessandro is his younger brother.

While Alessandro is an innocent and charming young man, Piero on the other hand is strong-willed with very commanding looks. Piero is 29 while Alessandro is 21.

"Why didn't you bring Martha and your sister Anastasia with you?" Lisa asked Alexander with soft and charming voice

"Mom just recovered from Dad's death while my sister is preparing for a ballet show in LA," Alexander replied.

"I will visit her some time," Piero uttered while giving Flavio a provoking smirk.

I remembered what Flavio said the other night. He and Piero usually get into fight. I can sense that the two siblings really love to compete to each other but it seems like Piero is more into it. Lisa has a fierce and sophisticated personality. I noticed that she did not greet Flavio when we arrived. She's so cruel to someone who did not choose to be an illegitimate child.

"I guess you should," Alexander plainly said.

The conversation continued as we consumed our lunch. I learned that Stefano Denaro and Vladimir Moglevich have been business partners for more than a decade. Alexander came to keep the bond between the two families and to engage with Denaro's new business. Alexander just arrived yesterday and will be staying here in Sant'Andrea until their new deal is closed.

The lunch ended with Stefano not talking much but he had his eyes on me. I don't feel out of place in the entire lunch because Alessandro kept my company. He is very amiable and lively that sometimes our laughters caused the others to look towards us.

"Ethan, see you in our mansion in two nights," Alessandro uttered when Flavio and I decided to leave after the lunch was finished.

"What do you mean?" I pretentiously asked.

"Piero's another business partner will arrive in two days. At night our family will host a party to officially welcome our business partners," he informed.

"I don't think I belong."

"Don't say that. You are Flavio's friend and my new friend too so you should come," he said trying to convince me while sending a charming smile.

I looked at Flavio and he just gave me a nod.

"I'll come if your brother will pick me up," I teasingly agreed.