ℂʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11: "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚛"

Kill POV:

Vancouver, Canada

Team Alpha is already in a Grand Suite of Fairmont Pacific Rim where Salam will be staying for 3days. When we arrived, the lobby were already packed by uniformed officials from CSIS.

CSIS or the Canadian Security Intelligence Service is Canada's lead agency on national security matters and for conducting national security investigations and security intelligence collection.

Since the appearance of Salam and some of the prominent youth leaders around the world may attract terrorists, Canadian government mobilized CSIS to ensure the safety of everyone both the visitors and the people of Canada.

Apart from the CCTVs of the hotel, CSIS also installed surveillance cameras in some areas of hotel including Salam's Grand Suite.

Team Alpha will serve as a close-in bodyguards of Salam ensuring his safety from the moment he check-in in the hotel until he check-out since a different team is designated for Convoy Security.

"Salam will arrive by tomorrow morning then our first mission will begin," Casmir said while tapping my right shoulder. We are currently examining the Grand Suite after the CSIS completed their task and left.

"Our job has already begun the moment we arrived here in Vancouver, Casmir," I politely opposed

"Always use all of your senses and be vigilant. You should have examined every person you saw at the lobby earlier to sight possible abnormalities. Assassins could have already pretended to be guests or hotel attendants or even from CSIS," I deliberately added.

"He is right," Liam interjected. He approached and listened when he saw us seriously talking near the center table.

I turned to completely face him and gave him a brief nod which he casually replied with a close-lipped smile.

Its already past 4pm when we finished and made sure that everything is OK and ready for the arrival of Salam at tomorrow morning.
We decided to go to the RawBar to have snacks making sure that I brought the iPad with me which is connected to all the Hotel's CCTVs and CSIS's surveillance cameras.

The Grand Suite has only two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Salam and his personal assistant will take the 2 rooms separately which means we will be sleeping in the living area. Good thing the sofas are convertible to beds too, since we will be taking turns to guard when Salam arrives the bed will still be comfortable to sleep in.

As usual, I plan to take shower before going to bed. I picked up a clean towel and walked towards the bathroom.

"Gonna take shower?" Polo asked.

"Yeah!" I lazily replied.

"Can we join in?" Marco teased, waggling his eyebrows.

"If all of you can fit in inside the toilet bowl then you can accompany me," I answered giving them a dazzling smile.

They just cracked up and I did not bother me anymore.

I did not see Liam around but I just disregard him and did not ask them since I really wanted to take a shower already and go to bed.

When I entered the bathroom, I made sure that I locked the door. I stripped down and approached the shower. I noticed that the bathtub is filled with water with so much foam on it.

"Someone might forgot to drain it," I thought.

I stepped in, thinking to use my feet to search and push down the drainage button then I suddenly touched something. Someone suddenly emerge from the water. It was Liam!

I was really shocked, my eyes grew bigger and my mouth opened wider.

"What the hell are you doing here!" I enragedly uttered.

"Taking a bath?" he replied as if throwing me a question instead. "I was just trying to practice my underwater breathing," he seriously added.

"Why are you angry? How can you be angry when you almost smashed my future?" he calmly asked but I just replied with a frown.

"You kicked my cock!" he blurted out then positioned himself to sit down and have his back leaned on the forward part of the bathtub.

"No. no. no. I was just trying to search for the push-down button for the drainage because I thought someone just left and forget about it." I apologetically defended myself.

"Sorry." I said then when I am about to leave he pulled my right hand causing me to stumble and land on his chest.

I was out of words again. After few seconds, I shyly pulled away and sat down on the other end of the bathtub, leaned my back and my legs curled up to my chest.

We just stared to each other and when I moved my hands to touch the bottom of the tub on each side, I felt his feet which means he is sitting with his legs forming an acute angle.

He came closer, he pulled my legs and slowly put it on top of his.

He came closer again, he looked into my face. He started to move closer, narrowing the distance of both of our bodies and faces. We are too close now that I can feel his breath and it feels like I'm already sitting on his lap. I froze, completely bewildered. I don't really understand how I'm feeling right now. Am I nervous? Am I confused? Am I alive?

I heard sudden loud and rapid knocks from the bathroom door which awaken my soul.

"Guys if you are taking too long then let us join in too," Casmir shouted from the other side of the door.

I pushed him and quickly stood up. I pulled the towel and rolled it around my waist, collected my clothes, and immediately left the bathroom.