ℂʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39: "𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝"

Fire POV:

Kill was finally home. I wanted to talk to him but he was so cold, tho I can't blame him because I hurt him too before. He had been in so much pain. I haven't heard anything from him since he left. As much as I want to reach him out before, I restrained myself. I can't put him in danger again, not until I have the power to finally protect him. Now that I possessed this power as a Mafia boss, it felt like the person that I wanted to help all these past years was already gone. I missed my best friend. If I hadn't left him that time, would we have different circumstances now?

I told Rain and Blue about everything except the things which were related to my parents. I wanted to do it slowly, eventually I will tell Kill everything I found out. I know whatever I am doing right now for Kill would not suffice but I wanted to give back what my uncle has taken away from them. I struggled hard. I persevered. All for him. Would  it be enough? Could he trust me again?

I decided that I will show how much I truly care for Kill in every single day. Our businesses were bustling but I have enough men to run my errands. I woke up six in the morning and cooked breakfast for us. I have pancakes, sausages, and bacons. He was staying in 98 Wireless which was just a 15-minute drive away from our mansion.

Kill was the last person I dropped off after Wolf. Wolf on the other hand asked to be dropped in a hotel but he left his luggages to Kill. I wondered why. They were probably really close. Wolf is a good person so I know Kill would be fine with him.

When I arrived the building, I just greeted the receptionist and told her that I'll visit the person that I was with yesterday. I took the elevator and pressed the button. Kill was staying on the 20th floor of the grandiose condominium.

I sounded the buzzer many times that I already lost count then after more than three minutes, the door finally flung open. It was Wolf who opened the door. I frowned. He was shirtless and was wearing a pair of boxer shorts only.

"Morning bro!" I greeted. "I brought breakfast". I only prepared breakfast for me and Kill but I prepared so much so it would still be enough if Wolf would be joining us.

"Oh! Hey bro!" he said. "What time is it? Sorry! We just woke up!" he grinned. "Come in! Make your self at home." I did not say anything anymore. I just nod and followed him after he closed the door.

"Where's Kill?" I asked.

"Shower!" he replied.

Kill's unit has two bedrooms with two separate bathrooms. How he knew that Kill just woke up too and was in the shower? "Did they sleep together?" I pondered.

I walked towards the dining area and prepared what I brought so we could have breakfast when Kill arrives.

"Tho I could cook for us, we still appreciate your effort bro," Wolf uttered when he approached me in the dining and helped me in preparing stuff.

"No worries!" I responded.

"Did you sleep here?" I curiously asked. We were already sitting in the dining, waiting for Kill.

"Yeah! I'll be staying here for good. I met my father yesterday. He knew I was coming home. He even asked me to go home and help him with his businesses but I refused," he shared.

"I see! You and Kill must be really close that he asked you to stay even we all know you could still afford to buy yourself a new place."

"Yeah! I would be lonely without him so I asked him if we could live together," he replied and laughed. Then Kill came in. Wolf stood up and approached him.