ℂʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20: "𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜"

Kill POV:

Liam and I met last Friday night. We had a great dinner if I must admit. He let me crashed in his place for an overnight sleep. Although I was a little hesitant to accept his offer, I agreed because I don't want to wake up my sister since I forgot my keys. I was in a hurry that night because I woke up late and I don't want to let Liam wait for a long time since I know he is a very punctual person.

Liam became aggressive that night. I thought he was just teasing me but I was astounded when he kissed me. I know he confessed before that he likes me but when we were still private bodyguards, he sometimes makes out with some women in the club when we were allowed to go out after the job is completed. Sometimes I am confused whether he just want to tease me or it is something else.

"Anyways it is good that we don't put label in our relationship," I thought.

"Noah are you still there?" CEO Wilson asked. "You spaced out," he added.

"Yeah!" I immediately replied.

We are currently in Golden Eagle Security building. It's Monday now and CEO Wilson called us to formally introduce the new assassins. Only him, Frank, and I are inside the conference room sitting in a big rectangular wooden table with few seats apart. We are still waiting for the other two.

Liam finally entered the room. Both of us weren't surprised to see each other anymore. We bought know that the two of us went for a training for six months and the possibility of us working together as assassins is undeniable.

After few minutes, a woman came in. She is pretty and sophisticated. I honestly didn't thought that there will be a woman in our team. I haven't met her before. Whether she came from women division or not, the percentage of meeting her beforehand is quite less because we have been separated since the training. The agency claimed that men and women division have there respective specialized tasks.

When I turned to Liam, I saw that he was caught by surprise. He stared to that woman as if throwing questions which the woman gave him the same expression as well.

"Do they know each other?" I asked in my mind.

"You may sit down Sophia," CEO Wilson said, gesturing to an empty seat across him.

Sophia sat done. Now ignoring Liam who is still looking at her with a puzzled look.

"Good morning gents and lady," CEO Wilson started.

"Well, you already knew me and Frank. Apart from being the Head of Training and Development, Frank is your Team Captain too. He receives the contract from the clients, disseminates information, prepares everything you will need, and suggests how to execute the order. He only gives recommendations on how to complete the tasks because you have the final say on how to execute it. He doesn't go in the field, you only report to him and he reports to me," CEO Wilson said.

"Before you were sent for training you were already been informed about the role you will perform.

"Noah Johnson will bear the code name One: The Assassin," he said while pointing his right hand to me.

"Liam Jones will be Two: The Intel," he uttered now pointing towards Liam. "Noah and Liam both came from men division and have worked as private bodyguards in the same team for six months so I know they already knew each other and they performed really well.