ℂʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37: "𝙾𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎"

Kill POV:

"Target approaching in maroon suit," Sophia softly informed. She's in New York Bar, 52nd floor of Park Hyatt Tokyo. While I was in the rooftop of Keio Plaza Hotel, 750 meters away.

"Copy!" I acknowledged while looking at the screen of my tablet which fed a live video of what's going on inside the bar thru the cameras installed in there. Liam had an access of the hotel's system few days ago.

Two days after our dinner in Nadaman with Fire and my steamy confrontation with Liam, we finally decided to get down on our business professionally. Thru Liam's constant wiretapping, we found out that Chaipatana and Takahashi will be meeting in New York Bar today to formally discuss their deal. Liam and Sophia checked out from Shangri-La and checked in Keio Plaza Hotel Premier Grand, less than 1km away from Park Hyatt Tokyo Hotel.

Sophia was in New York Bar, pretending to be a customer and waiting for someone to justify the reason why she's alone. Liam was in their room in 35th floor of this hotel, carefully monitoring the two hotel's system. We were continuously communicating thru our communication devices which Sophia disguised hers as an earring.

I wore an all black overall suit and a lightweight winter waistcoat, patiently waiting in the rooftop of the hotel. I assembled earlier the sniper rifle that I am going to use which Sophia prepared yesterday.

Accuracy International Arctic Warfare rifle is a bolt-action sniper rifle designed and manufactured by the British company Accuracy International

Accuracy International Arctic Warfare rifle is a bolt-action sniper rifle designed and manufactured by the British company Accuracy International. The rifle have some features that improve performance in very cold conditions without impairing operation in less extreme conditions.It weighs 6.5 kilograms, extends 1.18 meters, and the barrel length is 660 millimeters. It has an effective firing range of 800 meters and 3, 943 meters at its maximum. I personally requested the .338 lapua magnum as the cartridge specifically for this mission.

It was not the first time for me to use the rifle so I am already proficient with it. Unlike our missions in Europe and South America, our previous missions here in Asia involved guns and rifles which sometimes led to using knives and close-combat.

Outside temperature was about 6 degrees Celsius since it's already 6pm, good visibility, and a little bit windy. I am well-trained so this kind of condition will definitely not affect my performance.

I finally spotted Chaipatana approaching their table and being followed by his guards. Takahashi arrived few minutes earlier. He stood up to greet Chaipatana. Both of them sat down while both of their guards occupied the adjacent tables. They reserved the most private area where the cameras' blind spots are.

I gripped my rifle with my left hand. I leaned to check them through the telescopic sight and used the night optics. Good thing was that I can still see them through the clear glass window. The target was comfortably sitting while his left side was exposed from my position. Takahashi was sitting across him with just the elegant table in between them.