ℂʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: "𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗"

Kill POV:

It was already past 4PM when we finally reached the dormitory. It's a 5-storey building that serves as a housing facility for all the current agents of the Agency. Our room is situated in the 3rd floor of the building. One room for every team.

The room is really spacious, has 5 single beds for a team, 5 closets, own bathroom, a big round wooden table in the middle, and all the necessary equipments valuable for the upcoming jobs.

Everything that we needed is already in this building. Meals will be served in the canteen in a scheduled basis, laundry and drying area will always be open, the clinic will be available 24/7, and other necessary amenities are accessible such as the gym, pool, and gaming rooms but smoking and drinking are still prohibited.

Liam and I are actually on the same team. Captain Wesley informed earlier that he will discuss our first mission tomorrow at 9am which means we still have time to unload and arrange our stuffs and will have a good rest after dinner.

Five of us went for dinner together. We already knew each other. In fact, we completed the training as Top 5 no wonder we are on the same team, Team Alpha and we even speculated that the hardest task for this batch will be given to us. Im not scared tho, I came prepared.

After dinner, I decided to take a shower. A hot shower always makes me relax before going to bed. After few minutes, the bathroom door swung open revealing Liam with just a towel on his waist.

"We are no longer in the camp so we don't need to shower together," I jokingly said.

"To save time, he answered with an innocent and angelic smile.

"There's only one shower and..."

"And to save water," he immediately said, cutting me off.

"Nonsense!" I fired back following of rolling eyeballs, he saw it and just laughed.

He removed his towel and joined in, I looked away. Ever since Liam and I became close in the camp, he always teased me causing me not to feel any awkwardness anymore but this is actually the first time we will shower together.

"Are you shy? Hahaha!" he said while chuckling.

"Of course not!" I forcibly said making him giggle even more.

He pushed my back, pinning me into the wall, placed his two hands to the wall just exactly on top of my shoulders. He is now encasing me from behind, I am completely trapped and unable to move. He came closer and intentionally rubbed his semi-erect member in between the two faces of my ass. He slowly, softly, and teasingly whispered into my ears.

"Are you sure?" he asked sounding almost like moaning then he licked and slightly bit the lobe of my right ear.

I was frozen. Ironically frozen. I am technically having a hot shower but because of his unexpected actions it felt like hell has been frozen. I wasn't able to move nor speak any word.

He kissed the back of my head, next is the left side of my neck, and he then slowly reached for my left ear. He blew a small air into it before whispering.

"Don't be shy Kill, I am YOURS after all."

I was dumbfounded. If I was frozen earlier, now my frozen figure feels like shattering slowly and crazily until memories rushed into my mind. I really thought that he is familiar. All this time I am curious about him, now I realized that Liam is the same guy who teased me in Starbucks few months before I joined in the camp.

I immediately reached for my towel, rolled it around my waist and hurriedly left the shower room without looking back.

The next day, Captain Wesley arrived and we started the meeting at exactly 9am. I pretended to forget what happened yesterday and never look into Liam's eyes even during breakfast which we happened to sit exactly in front of each other.

"I need to focus!" I thought and diligently listened to Captain Wesley.

"Your first mission will be: Close Protection Security," Captain Wesley seriously started.

"Our Client will be the Son of the Crown Prince of Dubai. His name is Mohammed bin Ahmed bin Rashid Al Maktoum also known as Salam," he continued.

"Salam is known around the world for empowering youth, promoting peace, and fighting against racism.

"Salam created YfP or the Youth for Peace last 2012, an organization manned by influential youth around the world which aims to use the voice of the Youth to promote and fight for peace.

"After three years since it was founded, the organization is finally hosting its vey first youth convention which will be attended by youth leaders worldwide. As the President and Founder of YfP, Salam will come to celebrate their success and to give speech to call out the attention of those people who continuously destroy world peace.

"The gathering will be held in Vancouver Convention Center three days from now.

"Salam will arrive in Vancouver in 2 days and will be staying in Fairmont Pacific Rim which is just 200m away from VCC, you will be staying in a suite with him to ensure 24/7 security.

"The Government already arranged a convoy security and patrol security both in the hotel and in the Convention Center. They will also dispatch non-uniformed personnel in the Center during the event.

"The Dubai Royal family has personally requested our agency to send private bodyguards for Salam.

"Salam will only be staying here in Canada for three days so your mission as a close protection security is to make sure that Salam will go home alive with no scratch."

"The danger is imminent so mistake is not allowed," Captain Wesley concluded.