ℂʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33: "𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑"

Kill POV:

flashback

"Whoever interferes must be executed!" Frank said.

"Understood!" the three of us acknowledged before the call was ended.

I already shared everything to the team about my argument with Flavio. We were ordered to stick with the plan but I am befuddled. It felt like there was something wrong. There was something I wanna do.

After lunch, I decided to go to Flavio's suit. I know he would not be surprised anymore how I found out where he stays. He was aware that we have access to the hotel''s system already. I knocked on his door. After a minute, the door was finally opened showing Flavio who was fresh from the shower. His hair was still wet and was dripping with water which landed on his shoulders. He was wearing nothing other than a towel which was rolled around his waist.

"Hey!" I greeted. He didn't reply, he just arched his eyebrow.

"Are you not gonna let me in?" I asked.

He pushed the door wider and gave me a nod. I entered.

"What do you want!" he growled.

"Let's talk once you are dressed."

He started wearing his clothes.

"Great room!" I commended. "You're truly a skilled designer."

"Thanks!" he muttered.

"I'm done! So spill the beans!" he urged.

"Did your father already know about us?" I seriously asked.

"Not yet!"

"Are you not gonna stop me?"

"Whether you kill him or not, he will die anyway.

"You're not my main concern now. I have a bigger plan than I need to execute later on," he added.

"Are you not mad at me? Because I fooled you."

"You didn't fool me Noah. I just played your game!

"And I played it well!" he boasted.

"Lemme hear your plan then," I uttered.

"What for!" he snapped. "So you can ruin it? Do you plan to kill me now since I am a threat to your fucking mission?" he spat out.

"No, as long as you're not interfering with us, you'll live!" I firmly informed.

"Do you expect me to just watch you while you're murdering my father!" he hissed.

"Stop talking as if your father is an innocent man who never murdered anyone!" I fired back.

"Just get out Noah!" he commanded and gently rubbed his aching head because of the alcohol he drank last night.