ℂʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28: "𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚍"

Kill POV:

Taormina, Messina
Sicily, Italy

The elevator finally sounded and opened its door signifying that I finally reached the floor where my room is located.

Belmond Grand Hotel Timeo has that very welcoming vibe pouring out in every corner of the hotel. The paintings, the wall decors, and the chandeliers felt like leading you not to your room but to heaven. No exaggeration tho, but this place is truly fantabulous which made me giggled in excitement. I just can't wait for the sun to finally rise up so I could explore this hotel and everything that the Taormina Town can offer.

As I traced down the corridor which leads to my room, the bright light of the moon captured my eyes as if pulling me towards to witness it. My feet flickered and travelled the path which led me to the Literary Terrace. I was stupefied by the scenery which mesmerizingly caught my eyes.

The moon was so bright, the sky was clear, the town lights were so lively indicating a good nightlife of Taormina while glamorously highlighting the edge of Naxos Bay, and far in the distance was the fantastic view of Mount Etna

The moon was so bright, the sky was clear, the town lights were so lively indicating a good nightlife of Taormina while glamorously highlighting the edge of Naxos Bay, and far in the distance was the fantastic view of Mount Etna. Truly an immense sight which made my well-drained vitality to be refilled completely.

"Flavio is right. I shouldn't be deceived by the looks," I thought and just smiled.

I called to the Concierge Desk and requested for a room service and ordered for my dinner.
I started unloading my stuff and arranged it inside the cabinet. After I took a quick shower to freshen up, my request finally came up.

I just ordered a light meal and when I was done, I placed the tray outside my room and informed the attendant.

I reviewed some files which are related to the mission. Sophia and Liam checked in the same hotel earlier ahead of me. I just did my daily night routine before going to bed.

(4 days before Diego arrives in Italy)

I woke up at 6:30 in the morning. I smiled when I completely observed my room. I didn't close the door leading to the balcony last night so the fresh air could blow in.

 I didn't close the door leading to the balcony last night so the fresh air could blow in