ℂʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27: "𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛"

Kill POV:

(7 days before Diego arrives in Italy)

Liam and Sophia flew to Italy yesterday while I was left here in the agency to prepare the things that I will need for the mission.

After discussion about the new contract, Frank sent me the file containing Diego Escobar's profile. He is well-known in Colombia so it was easier for me to look for the other things that I needed to learn.

Sophia immediately helped me with creating the prosthetics I needed. We were able to finish the two sets of prosthetics for the face, neck, chest, and arms before she and Liam flew to Calgary.

Liam and Sophia left at 09:25AM yesterday going to Calgary where they stayed in a hotel for a day. Frank prepared passports for them which they will use from Calgary. Liam will carry the name Xavier Murphy and Sophia will use Amelia Cook. The two are best friends from Calgary and are travelling around the world to tick their bucket list off. Both of them are single. Unfortunately, Liam must pretend as gay.

As per the flight booked by Frank, today at 15:25 they will fly to Amsterdam thru KLM Royal Dutch Airlines which will take 8 hours and 55 minutes before they will land to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. From Amsterdam they will take an almost 3 hours of flight to Catania, Sicily and will take a taxi going to the hotel.

I already started studying and researching about Diego Escobar this past few days after Sophia and I completed the prosthetics. As with the prosthetics, I know it would take me a lot of time to finish every details of him since he has so many tattoos. At least 24 tattoos which I needed to copy.

Most of his tattoos are on his arms and it would be visible if he is just wearing a shirt. Worst is, everything will be exposed if he wants to swim in the pool or at the beach.

I should perfectly paint them all on the face, neck, chest, and arms of silicone prosthetics on the same day that he will be abducted. For the legs and feet, I will just use my airbrush for tattooing.

"He has great tattoos to be honest," I mumbled

"He got a Buddha , lotus flower, and the word Magia on his left forearm. Shrine on left elbow. Compass on left upper arm. Flying bird on left hand. Owl on left shoulder.

"In the right he got: four elephants on the forearm. horse on the elbow, rose on upper arm, guardian angel on his right elbow.

"He even got a crown tattoo behind his left ear, lion on the left side of chest, and a lot more.

"There were tattoos in his back, his legs, and feet too.