A small treat for my friends

I have to take a short break. Everything, including writing, is making me anxious these days. It is overwhelming. I need a few weeks to clear my mind. 

I will try to come back soon. Not sure when.

 So, as a parting gift here's something I always wanted to post in this story.

Types of people on a road trip:

Chris: Drives throughout the journey, complaining about how he is forced to be the babysitter of this bunch of buffoons. 

Rukhsar: Starts Antakshari game and sings all flop songs of Naveen to annoy him

Shubha: Sits beside Chris, promising to help with navigation, only to end up taking selfies with him every five minutes and posting on Instagram with hashtags #RoadTripWithChrisGaru #DreamCameTrue #AllHailChrisGaru #Bro4life ............

Dhwani: Sits in a corner, reading her favourite book, ignoring her husband's plight with a smirk on here face

Vikram: Sleeps with his mouth wide open

Naveen: Paints unicorns and rainbows on Vikram's face

Pragathi: Records Naveen's masterpiece and posts it on official twitter handle of their film (By decoding password set by Shubha through Science of Deduction)

Which one of these is you? Me? I am Vicky boy. 

Wait. There's more. Promise me you won't throw eggs and tomatoes at me.

What if the male protagonists of each of our stories get kidnapped? They steal a phone from their kidnappers and call their saviors.

1. Vikram and Shubha

Vikram: Subbu, remember that film in which I reach an old factory while in search of my girlfriend?

Shubha: No

Vikram: Oh God! When will you ever watch my films, you Chris devotee? Okay. Listen to me carefully. There is a similar setting here. Except, it's not a set. I have been kidnapped. I'm sacred.

Shubha: Don't panic. Do as I say. Go and offer them a movie. 

Vikram: What the Thanos! Are you insane?

Shubha: Try this trick while I watch that film of yours and determine where you are, using science of deduction.

Vikram: That's the lamest plan I have ever heard. 

10 mins later 

Vikram: I can't believe it worked. Now I have to direct a film starring these guys.

2. Ananth and Vaidehi

Ananth: I have been kidnapped! Help!

Vaidehi: Not at all funny. Now come home.

Ananth: I'm not lying. I swear on my cheeseburger.

Vaidehi: WHAT! 

Ananth: Don't panic. Who will save me if you faint?

Vaidehi: *hyperventilating* Okay. I won't panic. I put a tracker in your shoes. Remember? Did you wear the same shoes?

Ananth: Yes.

Vaidehi: Good. Now talk the usual Ananthish nonsense and keep them occupied while I track you. But be careful. Don't Ananthfy this into a worse situation. 

Ananth: You should rename your vocabulary to Ananthlary.

3. Amar and Vennela:

Amar: Moonlight. This might be the last time I get to talk to you. I'm going to die.

Vennela: Why? Did you help any of my remaining cousins with eloping?

Amar: No. I have been kidnapped. They are threatening to kill me.

Vennela: Say no more.

Ends the call reaches the location in five minutes.

Vennela: The next time you kidnap a person, check who his wife is. Oh! My bad. I forgot. There won't be a next time. *Aims a missile at them* You touched my Amar. Prepare to die. 

Amar: Vennela no

Vennela: Vennela yes

Amar: *rolls his eyes* Fine. As you wish.

Kidnappers fall at their feet and apologize.

4. Mayanshi and Samarjit: (Don't ask where he got a phone from, in the 10th century.)

Samarjit: Yuvarani, I have been taken as hostage and held to ransom by this masked assassin who, surprisingly, sounds familiar.

Mayanshi: Yuvaraja, give the long distance speaking device to the person who abducted you.

Samarjit: I don't reckon it is advisable in the current situation. But, if you insist.

Gives the phone to the kidnapper

Mayanshi: Abhimanyu, release your brother-in-law.

Abhimanyu: No! I'm taking him to Kashi. I will release him only if he takes a vow of celibacy.

Mayanshi: As tempting as the offer sounds, I must refuse. Come back before the third prahar.

Samarjit: *Figures out it is Abhimanyu and takes the phone from him* Looks like my beloved princess can't wait to get reunited with me.

Abhimanyu: *snatches the phone* DISTANCE!!!!!!!

Okay. I will leave now.