Bonus Chapter 1 - Last day of shooting

"The last day of my acting career. People retire at 60. I'm retiring at 26" said Shubha. "The last time I'm donning a Queen's costume. I will be a normal girl from tomorrow. Will I be able to look at myself in the mirror without makeup? What if I can't recognize myself? What if my fans don't recognize me?"

"Drama Queen" Vikram sighed. 

"I like drama. Let me bring a cup of tea." Naveen stood up, only to be pulled back by Chris. "Wait. Let's record this and upload it on our film's twitter handle."

"You can't. Because I changed the password yesterday" said Shubha. "Not only the film's account. I changed my husband's personal account's passwords too."

"Yeah. She keeps doing that to annoy me. Imagine trying to access your social media only to find that you typed the wrong password. I immediately realize that madam is angry and write a lengthy apology speech" said Vikram.

"My girl starts playing the songs of my flop movies when she's angry" said Chris.

"Mine puts her favourite dialogue as status" said Naveen.

"What is that dialogue?" asked Pragathi.

"I'll tell you. Don't expect McAloo Tikki from KFC." Vikram answered. 

"She's a true friend. Who talks to her favourite actor like that? Not me. I would never say something like that to Chris garu" said Shubha. 

"Isn't that why you are my biggest fan? Come, let's take a selfie together." Chris invited Dhwani and Shubha. Naveen and Pragathi too joined.

"Very nice guys. Don't mind me. I'll just stand in a corner and adjust the lighting for your selfie" said Vikram, with jealousy written on his face.

"So primitive. We don't need to adjust lighting externally. We have apps for that" said Shubha.

"Yeah. Right. It's not like I want to click a selfie with my wife. It doesn't bother when my wife clicks selfie with everyone except me." He tried to sound stern and ended up sounding funny.

"Aww! My husband looks so cute when he is jealous." Shubha giggled.

"Giggling should be made illegal." Vikram muttered.

"Vicky boy. Stop being a kid. You are our director. Plan the last day of shoot in such a way that it will be remembered forever." Chris patted him.

"I already invited your families. We had photo session. What else can we do on last day? Let's pack up." Vikram suggested.

"No!" Dhwani protested. "I have worked in many films. But this one is special. This one felt like working with family. I want something special."

"I planned something special. An interview with Naveen" said Naveen. "Let's record it."

"Bring it on." Pragathi put on makeup immediately.

"No. Wait. I need someone to censor his questions" said Chris.

"The censor board is here." Vikram opened the door for Rukhsar. Naveen glared at him before starting the interview.

Naveen: Lights. Camera. Let the madness begin! Introduce yourself with one word that describes you the best.

Chris: Hi. I'm Chris, the decent.

Pragathi: I'm Pragathi, the cutie.

Dhwani: I'm Dhwani, the silent.

Rukhsar: I'm Rukhsar, the fierce.

Shubha: I'm Shubha, the smart.

Vikram: I'm Vikram. The handsome, humble, hot, cute, sweet, polite, charming, dashing, magnificent, talented...