Bonus Chapter 2 - Vibha Forever

Hello everyone.

This happens before Shubha gets married to Vikram.

Read it and tell me how it is. If it is bad, let me know.

---***---

"Shubha akka. Disha and me are twins. Right?" asked Dhruva.

"Yes, Dhruva." Shubha replied. Vikram shifted a bit away from her as soon as the conversation started.

"Who among us is buy one and who is the get one free?" He asked her.

"What! Dhruva. Who taught you these stupid things?"

"Uncle did. He said there was an offer in a store called 'Cute little babies that ruin your sleep' from where he selected us." Disha answered.

"Did he?" Shubha rolled her sleeves and looked in Vikram's direction only to see that he wasn't there.

She found him hiding in her lab. "What are you doing here?"

"I was missing my gym. #FeelingNostalgic." He replied.

"Seriously Vikram? Cute babies that ruin your sleep? That's where you got them from?" She was partly amused. But she didn't let that show on her face.

"What else could I have done? They asked me how they came into existence. At first I considered telling them that they arrived through courier by mistake and we decided to keep them" said Vikram. "But that would have sounded insensitive."

"I can never argue with this logic." Shubha sighed.

"Go, get ready. We start in half an hour."

"I still can't believe I am a guest of such a big show. Thank you." She said.

"You should thank Nisha. She was the one who suggested my name to the makers of the show. She wanted to go with me" said Vikram. He stopped to see the effect of these words on her.

As expected, she was annoyed. "Nisha? Why doesn't she leave you alone?"

"I don't know. She keeps messaging me on WhatsApp once in a while." He smirked.

"Messages on WhatsApp?! Don't check her messages. Let it be gray ticks forever. I am the only girl who should receive blue ticks from you." She said angrily.

He chuckled. "My Subbu is jealous." He clicked a picture. "Jealous Subbu is the cutest."

She tried to maintain a straight face. But her heart betrayed her. She ended up blushing. "By the way, will the host of the show ask me to dance with him? I'll dance with him to that romantic song of ours."

It was Vikram's turn to feel jealous. "As if I would let that happen. I'll go on a hunger strike if you dance with others to our song. That song is meant for us and us alone."

"In your jealousy you seem to forget that the host is not a man, but a woman." She giggled and pulled his cheeks. "Jealous Vikram is cuter than the cutest."

---***---

"Why did they bring us to this restaurant?" Shubha asked Vikram.

"Because this is a show where we interact with the host while dining with him." Vikram answered.

"I know that. But why this place in particular?"

"Any problem?"

"A very big one. I don't know how to use chopsticks. Whenever I tried I ended up looking like an idiot." She looked worried. "Can I ask them to provide forks and spoons? Will it sound rude if I do?"