Backstage 1996

KING VON

As I sit Inna back recovering from my performance, I listen to Biggie nem new song "Get Money"

He definitely slept on Lil Kim cause I had her in my condo and she definitely ain't deserve what he put her thru.

I just opened up for them and it was cool and shit, I kind of feel like I'm in the middle of him and Pac beefing doe.

Cause on some real shit, I fw both of them but ian with that playing both sides shit.

But shidd, whatever. My pager begins going off and I just sigh.

Before I could even get to the pay phone, I peep Baby fiancé was backstage.

I lightly tap her as she turn around smiling at me.

"Oh hey Von how are u?"

"I'm good, what chu doing here? Baby ain't performing"

"I know I know, I was just giving Faith her outfit"

Baby babymama Jayda wasn't just his Babymama, she was a fashion designer.

That's what I respected the most about her, she ain't let a nigga put her name Onna map.

"Oh ight. How long u gone be out here in Atlanta?"

"I'm not even sure. I would sit in chat with you but..."

Jayda clears her throat and I turn around and see my girlfriend Lelee from SWV.

Well my celebrity girlfriend, we just got a baby together. That's it.

"Really?"

"Lelee don't start ma fr, ain't nobody even do shit"

"This why you not answering yo fucking pages?! You out here with Jayda?!"

We began to argue causing OTF and the rest of SWV to come near us.

"What's going on?" My brother Durk asked.

"Durk he a motherfuckin liar. I asked him what was he doing tonight and this motherfucka said he was gone be at the club. He was just trynna knock boots with Jayda!"

I just shook my head, this girl so fucking dramatic. This why Ian propose to her ass yet and honestly I'm probably not going to, she too much drama.

Like Ian gone lie , I fw her she my son's mother. But we both know we only together for the industry.

"Ma u doing too much fr" I wave her off as her girls take her away.

"Nigga why y'all still together? I told u u should of got on Janet" Durk reveals.

Janet was another hookup I had when I was first starting out, Im not finna be Inna relationship with no hoe I fucked.

"Nigga u hit Janet too, tf I look like wifing a bitch who we both hit?"