Seen Nun Of This Coming

Paris' POV

Ugh. When is class gonna be over? Like seriously?!

I looked at the my phone , checking the date & time.

May 4th 2018, 2:00 pm.

Graduation is a month away and it's not coming fast enough.

I looked over to my teacher Ms. White. She was knocked clean tf out.

I felt bad for all the stress the other kids put her thru.

Thank god she didn't have to deal with they ass no more.

A hour later, the bell rang and we darted out of class.

My boyfriend was in the front of my school waiting for me.

I entered his car and we sped off into the streets of Chicago.

He passed my house and I'm confused cause I normally go straight home after school.

"Von what are u doing? U just passed my house"

He looked at me and started giving me the side eye.

Wtf is u looking at? U passed my house, not me.

"Chill out ma. We going to the O real quick, ight?" Von said bussing a U.

Now you see I knew what I got myself into when I started dating Von a couple of months ago.

But never did I thought he would have me live on the action.

But whatever. I hope we here for a minute cause I need to go Inna house before I get cursed out.

"Wassup y'all" Von said locking his car as we walked up to a group of men.

"Yooo gang. Heyy Paris" Louie teased at me. He always playing.

"Hey Louie, w- w- wassup y'all" i lowly said.

Von was looking at me. Idk if he could tell I was nervous but I definitely was.

They all laughed. Ugh I'm so embarrassingly

"You good folks? Why you stuttering and shit?" Booka laughed.

Von wanted to smack tf outta me. I could tell.

"I'm okay" I added .

We was all chilling on the block when some lil boy came running out of no where. He was bloody everywhere.

I'm not even gonna front, I'm scared as shit.

"Wtf happened to you Tony?! What's wrong?!" Von asked examining the kid.

"I was on 63rd when them grown ass niggas took my bike & beat me up!" He yelled .

"Wtf was u doing on 63rd? U know dem niggas be over there!" Doodie yelled.

"My granny stay over there. They said they coming over here to shoot at me" The little boy sadly said.

Von and his homies was heated. They stood on the block waiting for the guys to come.

Yep this is my chance to get tf asap .

I was finna step out but Von tugged on my shirt.

"Where u going P? I thought u was down for a nigga?" He asked twisting his dreads.

My eyes got hella watery. I can't do this. I can't do this.

Von looked at me with anger. "Aye P come in da house real quick, I gotta holla at chu" he said .

Von pulled me by my shirt and we walked in a random apartment.

"Von who's house is this?" I asked.

"This our trap ight?! Nie look Paris, u need to tighten tf up right nie. U knew wtf was going on when we first got together or do you need a fucking refreshed ?! Pull it together and stop acting like a fucking crybaby!" He yelled.

I began sobbing. I'm not like this!

I'm such a good girl. All I wanna do is go to work, finish school and that's it! Is that too much to ask for?

Von held me as I cried soaking up his hoodie.

He lifted my chin up giving me a small kiss.

"Look P, I told you.. you can have whatever u like when u fucking with me ight? U just gotta get with the program ? Ight? " he said hugging me close.

"Alright" I said finally getting myself together.

"I love u lil girl . Ight? Pull it together. Don't cry in front of folks nem. Cause if u soft, they gone think I'm soft ight? " he said.

I nodded and we went outside. Masks were on and Von and I was Inna car.

"If I put at a nigga, shoot him in his fucking head. Don't miss either" he said handing me a Glock.

We ducked low waiting for our first target. Once Von pointed, I was shooting tf outta niggas.

I didn't miss and we sped off to my crib afterwards.

My mama wasn't home , so Von could spend the night.

Soon as we got upstairs to my room, Von was trynna take me down.

He tongued me down taking off my outfit and began eating me out.

I grabbed his dreads for support moaning loudly as he began dominating me.

"Mmmm right there baby " I moaned.

Once he finishes, we were on the bed and he was kissing me from my titties to my stomach.

"Aye when u get up Inna morning, take this alright?" He said handing me a pill.

I sat it on my dresser and Von fucked me up in them back shots.

I couldn't even run, he was pulling me back every time.

I came and so did he.

We sat there for a minute and then he turned to me.

"Thank you for riding fa a nigga ma. I ain't never have no down bitch like you" he said kissing my forehead.

When Von drifted to sleep, I got some water and took that pill.

June 4th 2018 (Paris' Graduation)

"Paris Washington" I heard my principal yell.

Everybody was turnt when my name was called.

Yesss bitches I did it. I'm officially 19 & graduated.

Nothing could stop me now. Except... omfg the cops are at my graduation.

Please don't arrest Von. Please don't arrest Von.

They walked straight pass him and came to me causing Von to run over to me.

"Paris Washington, u are under arrest for Murder" the cops say cuffing me.

My mom cried as they took me away.