Trainer

Shantelle POV

I park my Porsche in front of the gym, close my door and grab my items.

Working out has become something in my life that I've started to love.

It calms me down, keeps me focused during the work week & totally boosts my confidence.

I head to over to the receptionist , who obviously didn't wanna work today.

"What's up ? I'm Tykeisha. Welcome to Gigi's Gym . What can I help you today?"

"Hi , I'm Shantelle. I'm here for my workout class with Mr. Bennett?"

"Ah yes. U are right on time Mrs. Carson."

"It's Ms. Davis now sweetie. Thank you"

I was married very very young while I was in college.

20 to be exact. I fell fast for my ex husband Terry, we married, created our handsome son Joshua and I thought I was gonna live the fairytale.

But unfortunately life didn't turn out that well.

Terry & I graduated & was divorced before Josh could even turn 3. Now I'm 25, raising my baby by myself.

But it's okay. I know one day my Prince Charming will be there.

Anyway, I enter the class and see the same folks that I see every other day.

The class was filled with nothing but Karen's, black girls who thought they were too good for shit & some Hispanic women that were quiet but very cliquey.

That's fine. Long as nobody say shit to me, we will be alright.

Tatiana , one of the black girls Inna class , walks up to me.

"Chanel is it?"

"Shantell . I'm not gone tell u to stop playing with Tatiana okay? "

She scoffed. Bitch think she too much cause she walk around with designer bags & comes to class in expensive gym clothes.

"Whatever. U heard about the new trainer Mr. Bennett? I heard he's very great at what he does"

"Nah I didn't hear about him. But ig today will be the day"

You see we had a gym trainer name Larry Guns. He was a very handsome white male with a bad ass body.

But thanks to Tatiana not being able to fuck him , she got him fired and we had to get a new instructor.

I hates bitches like that. That just wanna fuck they way to the top & not work for shit.

I been working my ass off since I was 16. So I refuse to associate myself with a hoe who wants everything handed to her.

But anyway, the new instructor walks in and chileee... this nigga fine as shit.

He was covered in tattoos. His nike workout gear was fitting him like a glove and baby, that body was too die for.

"Wassup y'all. I'm Mr. Bennett, y'all new gym instructor. But please call me Dayvon. Before we get to warming up, I wanna complete introductions so I can get to know y'all more"

Cool.

"I'll go first . So yeah like I mentioned my name is Dayvon Bennett. I'm from Chicago but I moved into LA 3 years ago. I'm 27. I got 3 kids , 2 girls & 1 boy and shidd, I love to keep myself in shape"

We all clap.

3 kids? Damn lil daddy know he can FUCK.

I bit my lip and stare him down. He was delicious asf.

Everybody did their little introductions. I waited to see what this hoe Tatiana was gone say. Cause she extra ASF.

"WASSUP YALL! I'm TATIANA MONROE- SELLERS. My husband is Justin Sellers, the mayor's son. I reside in Beverly with my 4 lovely children & I lovee to keep my body into tip top shape"

This hoe started grabbing her titties & sticking her tongue out at the instructor and I just shake my head.

After everybody goes, it's of course my turn.

Saved The best for last ig.

"Hey guys. Y'all already know who I am. But for Mr. Bennett, I'm Shantelle Davis. I'm an Data Entry Specialist and I love being..... healthy"

I notice him smirk when I say that & he winks at me.

"Nice to meet you Shantelle. I look forward to training you "

All the hoes Inna class was jealous. Ahhh ha bitches!

We start to warm up . Tatiana was of course dtm , being overly sexual .

Von was ignoring her though. He was too busy laughing and smiling at my jokes.

Once the class was over, everybody grabs their belongings.

Depending on how people want to rock it, some head to the showers, some go home and some go to the eating area in the gym.

Yes we in the HOOD LA.

I grab my bag & put my headphones in.

Before I could even reach the door, Dayvon puts his hands on the knob.

"Good job Shantelle. You did good as fuck Inna class today"

Damn he's a bit intense LMAOOO.

I giggled.

"Thanks Mr-"

"Call me Von mama. Say 'you gotta nigga or anything?'"

I quickly shake my head 'no'. Chile ion got time for a Nigga.

I notice him start to stare at my ass.

"That's too bad . U fine as hell."

"Thank you"

"No problem gorgeous. I'll see u next class, ight?"

"Ight"

2 WEEKS LATER

So every since I met Von, all I been thinking about is how fine he is.

How I want him all in me.

But I was too ashamed to admit it. So I dodged his class for 2 weeks.

But I'm going back today.

*skips to the end of class*

"Von thank you for everything fr. I'm sorry I been missing yo class. I just been so busy at work & tense"

"Maybe I could help u relieve some of that stress mama. If u cool with it?"

I nod and we began kissing heading to a yoga mat.

He pulls down my leggings & starts eating me from the back.

I moan loudly & he pull my clothes all the way off.

We face the mirror and I start to ride him slowly while looking at myself Inna mirror.

I felt empowered , accomplished and satisfied.

Before he could even say it, I made him nut . INSIDE.