Rain On Me

Kamille POV

Year:2021

Background Info: Kamille is driving on a rainy day in Atlanta when she sees her ex Von outside. They haven't seen each other or talked since they big break up over the internet.

"I'll be right back tete baby. I'm going to the store" I say to my 6 year old nephew.

He isn't supposed to be in the house by his self but the store is right up the street.

I kiss his cheek as I didn't realize he was sleep while I was talking.

It's raining outside so I decide to grab my umbrella to not mess up my blunt cut,

I enter the car and drive up the street to the grocery store.

I just needed to grab a few items for dinner and then I'm coming right back to finish the day with my nephew Bryson.

I grab some frozen pizza , frozen fries, a couple of snacks and a big bottle of juice.

Bryson loves to come over my house because he says I'm his "fun auntie" .

We eat whatever he likes and I actually listen & play with him. My sister doesn't and I think that's fucked up.

"50.21" the cashier says poppin her gum.

Every time I'm here , I spend more than I intend to.

But that's okay, for Bryson it's whatever.

I give her my link card and then leave out.

I enter the car and I was about to turn on my street but a see a guy on the ground.

I get out my car and notice it's Von.

He's getting soaked up.

"Get up Von! What the hell is u doing out here?" I say as he look at me.

He looked so tired and sad.

"Ma let it rain on me. I deserve it. I can't do this life shit no more" he says which breaks my heart.

Von never talked like this before. I know we went through a lot in our relationship and he has to take care of a lot of folks but I don't want him in this state.

The crazy thing is we still follow each other on social media and you couldn't even tell he was sad or anything.

I grab his hand and look him in the eyes.

He lucky this a blunt cut wig cause I deadass don't get my hair fucked up for nobody.

"Von grab my hand. I'm not letting you drown yourself " I say.

He grabs my hand and we went in the car.

I look at him. I could tell he had been crying.

"Von , what's wrong ? Why was you outside getting soaked?" I asked as we put on our seatbelts.

"Ma I been through a lot of shit lately. I miss my granny. I miss my bestfriend. I got another child on the way. I gotta balance being a daddy, a rapper, a brother, a son , etc. That shit be fucking with a nigga sometimes, u know?" He admits.

Von isn't the type of person to tell you what he's feeling.

But Von and I were friends before we was lovers. I know this boy's life from front to back.

I never judge him and even doe we had a bad public breakup, I don't want him to think I don't care for him.

"I understand that Von but you gotta find another way to cope. Please don't kill or destroy yourself because life fucking up. We getting older, life not gone be easy. But instead of thinking of the negative, think of the positive " I say grabbing his hand.

We look at each other and smile.

"I feel u ma. Aye can I come over fa a minute? I need to get away from home for a day. Cut my phone off and just chill" he says.

"Yes Von. You know it's always love here" I say patting my heart.

We enter my house, he helps me with the groceries and y'all know who was at the front door.

"VON!" Bryson says running to Von.

Bryson knew Von when we was dating and Von kind of was like a dad like figure to him. They was close and when Von and I broke up, Bryson was sad.

I was like "it's no more me and Von we don't go out no more baby", he started crying cause he really likes Von.

But hey, all relationships ain't gotta end bad.

"Heyyy lil folks" Von says picking up Bryson .

"He ain't a baby no more Von. Put him down" I joked.

I cooked for the guys while they watched cartoons on the sofa.

Von's clothes were in my laundry room. His clothes remained at my house since the break up , so I gave him some dry clothes for him to wear.

I got a call from my sister when I served them their food.

"Heyyy bitch" my loud ass big sister says in the phone.

I really can't stand her loud ass.

"Hey sis. What's up?" I say sitting down to eat with them.

"Girl shit. Tyler just fucked the shit outta me" she says as I flipped the camera on Von and Bryson.

"Oh shit. HEY VON!" She yelled.

"Wassup Nikki" Von says shaking his head & laughing.

Von and Nikki was cool before Von and I started dating.

Then she showed him a picture of me and he fell for the kid right then and there.

"But girl I'm finna come get my baby, so can you get him ready? I'll be there in 5 minutes" she says .

"Yea girl I got chu" I say throwing the plates away.

We ate good asf.

Von got Bryson coat & shoes on. I then picked him up heading to the front door.

"Bye Von" Bryson says waving.

"Ight lil folks nem. See u " he says waving smiling at Bryson.

I came in and closed the door.

Von began choking the shit outta me.

"I missed you so much Kamille" he whispered.

"I missed you too VON" I say as he pulls my leggings and thong down.

"U want some head?" He asked smiling.

"No , u want some?" I asked getting on my knees.

"U already know what to do ma" he whispered as I unzipped his jeans.

*GAWK GAWK noises *

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"Shit" he whispered.

We couldn't even make it to my bedroom.

He throws me on the couch , giving me head and then fucks tf outta me.

Hours later, we sit there smoking talking about the old times.

"Did you see my post on twitter?" He asked covering up our bodies with my blanket.

"No " I say logging into twitter.

"kingvonfrmdawic tweeted:
@simplykamille_ & I back together🤷🏾‍♀️🤣❤️. She off da market. If I see any niggas in ha dm, ima beat em'
💬 300 🔁 763.7K ❤️ 828K

von&kamille4l: finally damn😒
kaylab: Uh Uh brother😒 call me
lildurk: right way twin 👏🏾

I laugh shaking my head. This boy some else.