Tell Me Lies

Megan POV

"Von get yo ass in the house now!" I said leaving the 13th voicemail to my boyfriend Von.

He think I'm playing with him. I'm sick of these late nights, bitches playing games on my phone and much more.

I know we young and even after dating for a year, it's still more than I don't know about my man.

I feel like he's hiding something from me.

He gotta tell me , cause ima find out anyway.

"You know what? I don't need this shit" I said heading to my room.

I started to pack a suitcase and book my flight back home.

But keys and doors were slammed causing me to speed walk to my front door.

Von yawned and began stretching when I tried to swing on him.

He quickly stop me and my voice cracked.

"Where the fuck was you at Von!?" I yelled .

"Megan stop fucking talking to me like that . I told you about that shit" he said choking me.

Oh he really want me to chase his ass around the house like I'm some crazy bitch.

But no, I'm not gonna give him the satisfaction.

He wants me to act crazy.

"Where were you? " I said as I watched Von get irritated.

"Ma I was at the st-" he said before I cut him off.

"Tell me lies" I said.

"What?" He asks heading to the kitchen.

"Ma what chu cooking fa a nigga?" He asked looking in the fridge.

"Tell me lies. Tell me lies. Make it sound good" I said singing 'Ann Marie- Tell Me Lies'.

"Megan yo ass tweaking fr ma. I was at the studio with Durk ight? " he said .

"You a damn liar. Get the fuck out my house" I said crossing my hands.

He damn near spit his water bottle out.

"Yo house? Megan stop talking to me like u don't know no better" he said brushing past me.

"Why do you keep lying to me?! Why!!" I yelled.

"Want me too call Durk and ask him?" He said unlocking his phone.

He stood in front of me and called Durk.

"Yooo Twin" I heard Durk say.

"Wassup twin. That session was crazy asl wasn't it?" Von said.

"Hell yea. Them hoes was shakin ass , I ain't know folks with-" Durk said before getting hung up by Von.

I smacked him as hard as I can watching his face turn red.

"Bitch ! " I yelled.

"Megan watch yo fucking hands before I beat the breaks off yo ass. And who you calling a bitch? " he said.

"You ! I fucking hate you" I said heading to the kitchen throwing glasses at him.

"Megan stop ! Stop! I'm sorry" he said running over to me realizing I cut my hands.

I cried as Von held me helping me with glass that was stuck in my hand.

After getting cleaned up, I proceed to throw Von's clothes and shit out my house.

"Megan I'm sorry ma" Von said before I slammed the door in his face.

His strong ass got in the room breaking our door.

"Come here. I'm sorry " he said as I let out loud cries.

"Why you keep lying to me Von? Why?" I said before he started to hold my hands.

"Cause telling the truth ain't easy but I promise to tell the truth from now on" he said.

"Oh really? How far along is Kema?" I said pulling out my phone to show him a recent post of his ex.

"Shit" I heard him say.