Thru My Window

Se'arra POV

Background Info: Se'arra Hall and her parents move to south Chicago in the summer of 2013. Her parents weren't concerned until they discover something going on thru her window.

I can't wait to start school. It's my senior year and even though I miss New York, I loved it here in chicago.

Yes leaving all my friends behind last month was tough but hey. It's going to be alright.

I just made 18 not to long ago. I'm excited to explore the streets of chicago and make new friends. Starting with my next door neighbor. I didn't know his name but he's very attractive and we wave from time to time.

Speaking of the guy, I seen him again. He sits on his bed scrolling on his phone.

I wave at him but I don't think he notices me. So , I move closer to the window.

"Hey " I heard the guy say.

"Hey , I'm Se'arra. What's your name?" I said smiling.

"Von. Ain't chu da mf that moved in a month ago?" He said wiping the sweat off his face.

"Yea. U wanna hang out or something?" I said as his smile faded.

"Naw lil folks. I ain't safe in this house. Don't come over here" he said walking away from his window.

As a last couple of weeks go by, Von and I get to know each other more. We become good friends.

It's now August 11th and he texted my phone.

"Hey Se'arra what chu doing?"

"Nothing bored at work, what chu doing Von?"

"Shit , u wanna go to this party with me? "

I stopped texting. I wasn't comfortable with going to this party with him.

But I couldn't say no. So I just stopped texting.

I walked home and noticed Von was on my porch.

His house looked empty and so did mine. So I'm curious about what's going on.

"Se'arra don't make me hurt u lil folks. Why you ain't answer my messages?" He said grabbing my hands.

"Von my mama & daddy not gone let me go with you to no party. Now let me take off this Burger King uniform , I'm tired" I said as he followed me in this house.

I showered and we went to sleep. He then woke me up , and I decided that we was going to the party together.

As the party went on, I wonder why everyone was partying so hard for.

"Von what's this party for?" I asked tapping Von.

"My homie Odee. He got killed last year on this day" , Von said grabbing my hand.

He introduced me to 2 men. One looked like Von a little. He was very short.

The other guy had dreads, his eyes were kind of scaring me by how big they were.

But I found out they were his friends. "Who is she?" The guy with the big eyeballs asked.

"This my girl Se'arra" he said.

My heart grew warm. He called me his girl omg.

We walking back and we hugged going our separate ways.

A hour later, I got woken up by light yelling at my window.

"Aye MA!" I heard Von say.

I looked at my window and seen this crazy mf. He was gonna get me in trouble.

"Von shut the fuck up! U gone wake my parents up!" I yelled.

"Girl yo mama and daddy not even at home. My mama not home either. They cars ain't outside chill out!" He yelled.

"Oh...what's wrong? Why you yelling at 3 am?" I asked.

"I miss u. I'm finna come over dere" he said.

I ain't believe him, so I sat down. 10 minutes later, this mf was climbing outside.

I helped him in and he hugged me tightly. I grabbed his dreads and began kissing him.

"Ma you sure u wanna do this? We don't have to do it" he whispered.

"Yes" I said quietly helping him remove his T shirt.

Our bodies crashed into each other as we kissed even more sloppier.

Von carried me into the bed and placed me down gently.

"I don't have any condoms rn, so " he said looking stuck.

"It's ok baby" I whispered as he inserted just the 'head' in.

I quickly ordered him to stop,

"Ma that's just the head" he laughed.

"It hurt so bad " I whined.

"Ima go slow pretty girl, okay? Look at me while I'm fucking u" he said lifting my face up.

Our breathing quickens as he enters me all the way and begins pleasuring me.

"You so fucking wet" I heard him whisper.

I got tighter and tighter and felt something dripping.

I couldn't tell what it was, so we kept going until Von nutted.

"Damn ma, u bleeding" he said looking down.

Von popped my cherry, I was so glad he did it and not just anybody.

Until school starts, Von and I had the same routine unless I was on my period .

School was Saturday night (2 days before school) and I had to see my baby one last time because I work all day Sunday.

Well not all day. 12 pm-8 pm felt like all day though. But I called Von thru the window.

He climbed in my window as usual and we was making out.

His phone rang and he answered with an attitude.

"Hello?" He said taking off my dress.

"Mama I'm with da guys. I can't come home rn" he said.

"Ight. Here I come" he said helping me put my dress back on.

"What's wrong baby? Why you stop?" I said.

"My og on my ass. I gotta go ma. Ima see you tommorow ok? " he said peaking my lips.

I was upset and eventually, I went to sleep.

When I woke up and went downstairs, my parents was looking at me funny.

"Good morning yall" I said walking over to the dinner table.

"Good morning my ass, u wanna tell us why Dayvon Bennett , was climbing thru your window last night?" My father said crossing his arms.

Ugh Wtf.

"Daddy he wasn't . " I lied.

"U cannot see him anymore u got that? We thought somebody was robbing the house when we pulled up and see that boy climbing thru your window" my mother said.

Ugh, what now?