2023:HE'S GOT GAME!

OMNISCIENT POV

CURRENT LOCATION: ICE BOX

"You got what chu needed out of here?" Von asked his Babymama Deja

"Yea"

"Ight come on"

Von was currently dating his BabyMama Deja who he shared a 2 year old with.

It hasn't been easy; he missed Asian (his ex girlfriend).

But he didn't have the balls to tell Deja, so he just kept dating her.

They get in his car and head to their Atlanta home.

Deja stays downstairs to spend time with her daughter; while Von was upstairs showering.

His therapist recommended he have better ways to cope instead of smoking, drinking etc.

So , Von has been going to the gym every day. After a studio session, shopping trip anything. That man was going to the gym.

Getting out the shower, Von put on his tank top, nike sweats and his Air Force ones putting his gun inside his sweats.

Deja comes upstairs as he's adding a ponytail in.

"Von you should put on a jacket, it's not that hot out"

Von began to side- eye her and walk downstairs.

He lifts up his BabyGirl and gives her a small kiss.

"Daddy gone be right back, okay baby?" He asked as if she can talk...

"Alright be careful Von , I love u"

"Uh luh u too ma, you Uh pass me my hoodie?"

She smiled getting it off the couch and gave him a kiss.

He leaves out putting on his hoodie and driving to the gym.

Checking in with the receptionist, Von was shocked to see that his ex Asian was also at the gym.

He quickly checked in, and got inside watching her play basketball.

She had played in high school , but as she got older she became rusty.

However, Von was excited to still see his ex. It had been 3 years since they seen each other.

As Asian makes the shot, Von claps making her quickly turn around in shock.

"Von?!"

"Wassup mama"

She quickly ran into his arms.

"I missed u so much" she cried.

"I miss you too MyMy"

After Von survived the shooting, he blocked damn near everybody and got a new number.

He was going through a rough time and him and Asian already wasn't together, so she just assumed they was never going to reconnect.

Von and Asian participated in a few basketball games together and he started to become happier.

"What chu doing once you leave?" Asian asked taking her wig out the ponytail.

"Shìt nun, wyd?"

"Going home"

"Can I come?"

"Yea come on"

Von followed behind Asian and drove to her house.

It was still cute and big like he remembered.

Asian ran the shower while Von stayed in her kitchen remembering all the good times they had as a couple:

"Von?"

"Hmm?"

"So I heard you was dating your new Babymama, is that true?"

"Yea.."

Von watched Asian face turn to a hard mug, she didn't like that Shìt at all.

"But ion Luh ha like I ever loved u okay?"

"How do I know that? U blocked me when I tried to get into your hospital room Von. When I went to see yo mama, she said u ain't want nothing to do with me" Asian cried.

Von joined her in a hug and lifted her face up for a kiss.

After that, they got in the shower together where they made love. They didn't just fuck.

"Fuckkk Von"

"U miss this dick ma? This yo shit?"

"Fuck! Yess"

As Von pumped in and out of her, Asian traced his back where she felt a new tattoo.

But didn't wanna ask about it now, so they kept fucking.

After they cleaned up, they exited the shower and got dressed.

Asian always kept Von some spare clothes at her house, just in case.

"MyMy I wanna come home" Von spoke honestly.

"Von I know but I think our love ran its course. I love you bro, ima always love you. But maybe it's best, we stay like this"

"U got another Nigga a sum? Why u acting like that?" Von asked getting up.

"No Von, I just don't wanna fuck up ur happy home" Asian admitted.

But Von truly wanted Asian back and didn't care what he had to do.

After talking to her, Von and Asian posed in the mirror and Asian looked at him.

"U really want me back after all this wild shit I been doing since we broke up?"

"MyMy u know I accept you, flaws and all"

"Tell the world that shit then" Asian dares and Von had no problem doing so.

Liked by kingvonfanpage, vonxasian, shaderoom and 1 million otherskingvonfrmdao:@asiandabrat come home ma, I'm tired of playing games with chu😒❤️shaderoom: Yes! Asian and Von is back! Check my page for more details!

kingvonfrmdao:@asiandabrat come home ma, I'm tired of playing games with chu😒❤️
shaderoom: Yes! Asian and Von is back! Check my page for more details!