Sister Boyfriend

Tahshae POV

There was beating on my back door which caused me to get up and go to it.

It was raining and I seen somebody with a hoodie on.

I couldn't tell who it was.

"Who is is?" I asked,

"SHAE LET ME IN GANG! ITS RAINING & SHIT!" Von yelled.

I let him in and he removed his hoodie sitting on the kitchen chair.

"What brings you by Von? " I say acting oblivious to what's going on.

You see.. Von dates my big sister Melinda. He's got over here in da rain cause she must be cheating on him again.

But just leave her wtf?

"Shae Shae stop acting like you don't know wtf going on. Where the hell Melinda ass at?" He asked.

I know exactly where Melinda was.

If Von wasn't too busy at baseball practice, he would of noticed that she's been fucking guys on every sports team.

I sigh.

I hate seeing good guys did bogus by my sister.

But they know she a hoe , so why cuff her?

"She babysitting" I shrugged.

He got up quick asl knocking shit over. I wish he would hit me.

"Stop fucking lying Shae! LA' told me that she outside being a hoe!" Von yells.

Bro why Tf would he say that. Now I gotta lie.

"Uh Uh no" I say before he grabbed my hand.

"Ma please don't lie. Cause I'm gone fuck ha up either way. " Von says.

Of course I'm not gone snitch on my sis, so Von left.

Melinda enters the house with the wide receiver Jacob & they couldn't even make it to the room I see.

She instantly turns around and I look at her with disgust.

His letterman jacket was on her and her cheer skirt was slightly torn.

"Fuck Shae! Jacob I'll see you at school" she says before Jacob leaves out.

She closes to door, locks it and finally catches her breath.

"Look whatever you saw, you didn't ok? Tell mama I was at cheer practice still" she says as I shake my head.

"Mama ain't hear yet Melinda. Look u need to get yo shit together. Yo crazy ass boyfriend came over looking for you & I don't got time to be in the middle of y'all drama" I say walking off.

Later on in the night, I heard somebody entering Melinda's room and I had to be nosy & listen.

"Hey bae" I heard Melinda say.

"Fuck all that. Where the fuck was you ? Why LA' tell me you around this mf getting fucked by them Niggas from 63rd?! Melinda I will kill you bitch!" I heard Von yell.

Too bad mama be in a deep sleep. They was extremely too loud.

Melinda cried which made me feel bad for her.

"Baby I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forever me" I heard her say.

I couldn't hear Von's response but I did hear them get into the bed together.

"Ion got no condom" I heard him say.

"It's okay daddy. Come here" she says.

I had to hear hours of loud screams. For Melinda to be a hoe, that bitch couldn't take a dick if her life depended on it.

"I luh you. I'll call u when I get home" he says which Melinda didn't respond back.

She's such a bitch.

Few months go by & it's the end of the school year.

2 more months until Melinda and Von graduate and then she can go to college and get tf away from here cause they gone fuck around & kill her .

She been fucking with opps and everything.

It was a fine Saturday in 2012 when I heard a knock on the door.

I was once again home alone which got me nervous.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Von"

Ugh Wtf do this boy want. My sister don't want chu!

I let him in anyway and he looked like his heart was tore.

"What's wrong Von?" I ask closing the door behind him.

"Yo sister gang. She bogus as hell. Got a nigga out here looking stupid" I heard Him say.

I looked at his face and he looked like he wanted to cry.

I pull him into a hug and I kind of felt bad for him.

Like yea he was a player but he gave Melinda his heart and she played him.

"I should of picked u. You badder them your sister" he whispered which caught me off guard.

"What? Von I'm 16. U finna be 18. My mama not going for that. Plus didn't u forget? U Melinda boyfriend! My whole big sister boyfriend!" I yell.

"So? Don't u hear the bad shit she be saying about u ma? How u a bad cheerleader, u ugly , u a hun & all types of shit" he says which makes me mad.

Wow so I defend Melinda with my life.

But this is how she betrays me?

It's all good. She gone get killed this sister or burned out & eventually dies of an STD.

"It's all good . I'm the sister everybody wants to hang with anyway" I admit.

Von bites his lips , lifting me up on the Kitchen table.

"You a virgin?" He asks kissing on my neck.

"No. Mmm no" I admit grabbing his dick.

We kiss and I felt sparks flying.

"U making my dick hard. Stop fa I end up snatching yo soul" he whispered.

Please come do it. Haven't had shit like that in a minute.

"I want it" I whisper.

He plays with my clit with the tip of his dick causing me to get wet.

"Yo pussy pretty ma. I wanna taste it" he says getting on the table.

Wtf?

"What are u doing?" I asks.

"Come sit on my face " he says before I did just that.

"Fuck fuck fuck ima Cummin Von" I say before we stop and go upstairs to Melinda's room.

Von lifts my skirt back up and quickly entered me.

Macaroni sounds , moaning & groaning are the only thing that are heard.