Practice

Melody

"Five - Six- Five- Six- Seven - Eight!" Coach Tasha yelled throughout our final hour in practice.

Sometimes I wonder if dance is life.

I'm 19 years old and I attend the best dance school in the world.

Atlanta's Best Dance Academy.

I always knew that I could dance but not that well I would be on a scholarship soon as I graduated high school.

I dream of becoming a dancer of Beyoncé or even JLO.

Until then, I have to attend school and kill it every chance I get.

The students can't stand me and couldn't wait until I graduated.

But they can keep waiting, I have only a few months left.

While I'm not breaking a sweat on the dance floor, I hang out with my boyfriend Dayvon any chance I can get.

He just got out of jail last year and soon as he got home, we met.

Due to me being 18, he wanted to wait until I was 19 to develop a relationship with me.

We are apart by 4 years and I love him but it's only the beginning.

(A/N: Von is a year younger than what he is IRL just for the sake of this short story)

6 months in and I sometimes wonder if he's gonna be the one.

Time will only tell.

I decide to record practice because I want to show off my moves.

My classmates and I dance to "Earned It" by the Weeknd.

I course show my ass causing people to smack their lips and talk shit but I don't care.

My video was posted and when I walk out of school with my leotard on, my phone was getting blown up.

"Dayvon😩❤️ is calling"

I swipe answer and all I hear is yelling from his dramatic ass.

"FUCK U SHOWING YO ASS FA ON INSTAGRAM MA?! U WANT ME TO SLAP YO ASS. MATTER FACT, BRING YO ASS OVER HERE!" I heard him yell before I hang up.

He's so damn dramatic.

Dayvon is from Chicago but moved up here for the sake of his career starting.

He raps and even though he isn't big yet, my baby gone be a force to be recking with.

I drive to his small apartment and knock on his door.

His latest song 'War With Us' plays throughout the neighborhood and I'm amazed on how much he has improved.

Next song he releases is gonna get him on the charts. Mark my words.

Von answered with a mug on his face.

"Hey baby" I say smiling.

"Fuck you smiling fa? U know I'm finna fuck u up right?" He say licking his lips.

"For what?" I ask as he let me in.

I can feel him burning a hole in my fucking head.

Please don't let him beat my ass in my leotard.

I gotta have this clean for practice.

"So you really walked yo ass out of practice with that lil ass bodysuit on and some leggings right?" He asked as I laid on the couch.

My figure wasn't like most girls my age.

I was extremely thick, no stomach with big breast and a fat ass.

I can't help that cornbread and collard greens helped me look like a coke bottle.

Hearing him lock the door, I sat up.

"No Von" I say out of fear. What if he kill me?

He looks at me from the other side of the room.

"Go upstairs and take off everything. Ion wanna see shit but bare ass when I get up here" he say as I grab my dance bag and head upstairs.

I showered and put on my bra and panties.

Lotion up and put on my deodorant.

I always think shit is a game so I act like I didn't hear when Von told me to take off everything when we was downstairs.

Watching tv , I began laughing like ion hear this nigga coming up the stairs.

He snatch the remote out my hand and look at me.

"Why you cut off SpongeBob babe? It was getting good" I ask.

"Show me what chu did at practice. Go put that suit back on" he said mugging me.

"Von that suit sweat asf. I'm not putting it back on" I say crossing my arms.

"Ight put that song on den and show me dat dance right now" he say giving me his phone.

Earned It connects to the speaker in his room and I start to dance.

Von eyes stayed on me the entire time I danced.

He clapped at the end.

So damn corny.

He stood up over me grabbing me by the neck.

"Didn't I say when you get up to take off all that shit?" He say unclipping my bra.

"Nope" I said before my panties were removed leaving me nude.

Von took off his clothes leaving him also nude and he opens my legs.

He stars off by sucking on my clit leaving a hickie, I knew I had fucked up.

He fingers me in and out while beginning to eat me out causing me to tighten up my legs.

He stops eating but keeps fingering me.

"Did I tell you to close yo fucking legs , Melody?" He asked fingering me faster.

"No baby. Mmmm" I moaned.

"So why you do it? Matter fact , you think mfs playing with chu" he say grabbing his dick.

Entering me roughly, I quickly jump up trying to stop him.

"Uh Uh , don't run now ma. U gotta Take this shit" he say moving my hand.

Choking me, he goes in and out quickly as I moan in pleasure.

"U gone post something crazy again fa da innernet?" He say as I began screaming.

"FUCKKKKKKK! NO DADDY! IM SO SORRYYY" I scream.

After a minute, I suck his dick causing him ro groan quietly.

Lastly, we ended up in back shots and that's where I quickly folded .

"Damn lil folks, I'm finna nut" he whispered.

He nuts, I squirt and then delete the post from Instagram.

Guess that's what happen when Practice does wrong😊.