Babysitter

Von POV

I packed the rest of my bags , rolling them in front of my door.

"Can't wait to see y'all " I said looking at the picture in my wallet of my children.

Whenever I'm traveling, they was on my mind heavy.

I couldn't stay away from them from any second, they brighten up my day and didn't even know it.

After the long flight from Hawaii to Atlanta , I was hella excited to see my kids.

While I was on a road, I hired me a babysitter.

She was pretty as hell. Petite. Smart as hell.

But ion look at folks like that, she a few years younger than me.

She told me that baby sitting was just a gig until she get back on her feet.

But now that she's hired full time, I hope she can stack & get back on her feet.

I entered my house and my kids ran to me as we all hugged.

"Hey y'all. I missed y'all, where De'arra at?" I asked looking for they baby sitter.

They was just looking and laughing, man what the kids done did now.

We all traveled upstairs and I seen De'arra was in the guest room reading a book.

"Oh - hey Von. I'm sorry , I didn't know you was back" she said getting up to adjust her clothes.

I noticed every since De'arra got hired full time and got a raise that she's been dressing differently.

Super Sexy & seductive.

I know I'm not supposed to be looking at her like that , but I can't help it.

"It's cool folks. How was they? Did they give u a hard time?" We both laughed.

I was staring at my kids. They so damn playful , just like me. I love them real bad.

"Not at all. They were a pleasure. U know I watching them" De'arra said smiling at the kids.

Once their mothers came to pick up the kids, De'arra would usually leave out.

She stayed not to far from me, in a little apartment with a decent ass whip.

I asked her to let me buy her a condo & a new car but she wouldn't let me.

I couldn't stop noticing how pretty she truly was.

A sweet soul on the inside and out. How would she feel if she knew her boss was secretly infatuated with her?

Everything about D was a secret and I just found that so attractive.

She was this big sexy ass mystery.

De'arra POV

I notice Von staring at me. Like damn near drooling.

Um sir? Snap out the trance, I'm not that pretty.

It's not that I'm not loving working for Mr. Von. It's just that I'm not used to a man being infatuated with me.

It was different.

"Von are u alright? " I asked as he came close to me.

He was heavy breathing and then he began whispering in my ear sending chills to my spine.

"De'arra u need to fuck with a nigga fa real, I'll change yo life" his words left me feeling tingly inside.

I looked him dead in his face. "Von as much as I would love to fuck with chu, I know your type. U not finna leave me lonely in these Georgia Streets. I think I'll stick to just being your employee " I said grabbing my bag and leaving out.

It was a little weird between Von and I whenever I would babysit the kids again.

But after our last encounter a few months ago, I found myself growing feelings for Von.

He always checks on me, paid me very well and treated me like I was family.

Who better than to fw but him? He was every woman's dream.

I got a message from Von and I was kind of panicked after reading.

Boss Daddy😩
Good morning lil folks. Need u to slide ova here rn💯
Well alright. Are the babies okay?
Yea they straight, need u to come over here... now🤦🏾‍♂️

Ugh please don't fire me Von. This the only job I was able to keep & maintain making a living of myself.

I gulped as I knocked on Von's door . He answered with a smile on his self.

Ouuu his fine ass. He gone make me risk it out fr.

We entered his house and I sat on his couch.

Nobody by Keith Sweat began playing and baby, I'm finna get ready to grind.

Von came back handing me a glass of wine.

Not me being 22 and being on that wine bad. Von knows I love me some wine.

"Alright ma. So I gotta tell u some but if u feel weird about the shit, we ain't gotta do it alright?" He asked.

I sat up . What's going on ? I needed to put all my attention on this conversation cause ...

"Okay so, I'm not sure if you aware. But I'm a sexy ass single man and Ian been looking at No hoes. Not even gone lie. But it's something about chu, that I wanna explore" he admitted.

I know TLC said don't go chasing Waterfalls 😮‍💨😩🌊

But what if I make my own based on this conversation with Von. I couldn't help it.

I was lowly eager. All this tension we had for each other, is finally being addressed.

I was quiet though. I didn't wanna appear as 'easy' or 'thirsty'.

"What chu say about it ma? U cool with that or no? Let a Nigga know" he smiled.

Before I can even give him a answer, I hoped on that mf so mf quick.

Our lips collapsed and I removed my lingerie.

Von was on top and I couldn't lie, I was scared as hell.

I'm a virgin and I never thought this would be how my first time would go.

Before he could even go in, he asked for consent.

After me saying 'Yes' for the 10th time, we was finally about to have sex.

"I can't believe I'm having sex with my babysitter" .

The words echoed into the long night of passionate love making.